Title: Window Executive
Report to: PR & Communication Director
– Draft and prepare the brief to window decorator and discuss to finalize each season’s window concept with working schedule.
– Monitor and quality control on the production and installation of window decoration.
– Coordinate with stores to arrange and follow up on window installation schedule, repair, maintenance and window merchandising.
– Prepare the window profile of new opening stores and send brief to window decorator and monitor the installation according to store opening schedule.
– Arrange the trip of the window designer to the International annual window seminar.
– Window display material stock management.
Budget & Report:
– Manage and monitor the window budget and follow up on the PO and payment process.
– Provide window report after each installation as well as the window release to the local management.
– Provide window report to Paris.
– Establish the digital documentation of annual window file.
– Coordinate and work closely with team member of Communication department to implement communication activities.
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments & stores.
– University degree, preferably in design, art, fashion merchandising, advertising design, or interior decorating major background.
– 1 year’s above experience in multinational retail prestige industry or design company
– Native Mandarin speaker with fluent command of English in both oral & written
– Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Appreciate and understanding of Art, design & French culture.
– Refine in details
– Accept travelling and work in the night time during window installation period.
– Friendly and outgoing personality