Lead a team of 2 junior stylists and make-up team. Report to Associate Production Director.
His/her main responsibilities include:
- Able to understand briefs from merchandising and marketing team and understand the styling requirement from the brand.
- Familiar with the style of each brand the company works with through briefs and self-education.
- Standardize styling guideline for responsible website.
- Ensure junior stylists and sample team have prepared the samples in ready to shoot condition before shooting.
- mix & match and create looks for the event at least1 day before the shooting.
- Lead and prepare the pre-shooting arrangement with junior stylist, photographers and make-up artists to determine the shooting style.
- Strong aesthetics judgment, able to display the perfect style to ensure the best visual effects and overall coherence.?8. Make timely adjustments and modifications at the shooting scene.
- Responsible for styling and lead the styling team change clothes on models to finish the related shooting tasks.
- Work with the photography team to do all the editorial shooting.
- Keep all mix and match pros in organized and clean condition.
- Book model shoots.
- Major in Fashion Design, Make-up Styling, and related Associate Degree or above;
- 3+ years relevant working experience, among which 2 years of Fashion Stylist experience. Preferable from well-known magazines;
- Unique taste of ladies’ fashion trends of Europe, US and Asia, with fashion apparel magazine editing experience is preferred;
- Good team spirit, flexible, able to work under pressure;
- Understand and passionate about Fashion. Imaginative and creative;
- Have rich experience in working with the first-line photographers, stylists, strong network within the industry will be preferred;
- Broad brand knowledge, able to quickly capture the creative design idea in Fashion industry