Account Director 客户总监
– Digital experience is a must.
– Background of FMCG or Beauty Products is preferred.
– Education/ Experience: Minimum a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school.
– Minimum 6 years of account management and/or management level marketing, a minimum of 2 years of which has been in an agency environment; preferably with a combination of marketing, branding, business process, technology, and hospitality industry exposure.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English abilities.
– The Account Director is responsible for maintaining strong client relationships and for the output of excellent one-to-one direct marketing (online and offline) and creative strategies.
– The Account Director must use his/her experience of the discipline to drive constant improvement. The job scope covers: client service, development of customer insights based on data, development of direct marketing and interactive communication strategies and lead generation programs, supervision of campaign executions, management of Fulfillment, Data and Telemarketing partners.
– Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace.
– Ability to develop and motivate a team and assist with the integration of the Account Management group within OgilvyOne.
– Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients.
– Ability to manage several projects at once.
– A source of innovation, passion and creative vision.