Nurun Inc., is a global full service interactive advertising agency, that uses digital to help clients create new forms of utility for their consumers. Nurun China is seeking a Business Leader for the Shanghai office and is open to relocate talented high potential individuals to Shanghai.
The Business Leader is responsible for overall agency service and activities on one (or more) of our fast growing consumer goods client in China. This position deals primarily with upper and senior management client levels and takes a senior lead within the agency for inspiring, coordinating, and leading agency resources to meet the interactive marketing communications needs of accounts under his/her direction. The position will report to the VP …. in Shanghai
Role and Responsibility
• Function as primary liaison to senior clients on behalf of the agency with regard to the interactive marketing strategy and solutions.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships. Build rapport at the most senior level of the client’s organization as possible.
Provide strategic leadership to both clients and agency and help to identify growth opportunities and action plans for client’s marketing communications goals
• Have complete command of client business issues to which they are assigned and provide key intelligence on business direction and agency role
• Interact with all agency department heads to clearly outline current and projected priorities on an ongoing basis for planning purposes
• Provide leadership, mentorship and growth opportunities to assigned account staff through actions and ongoing role-model interactions
• Senior lead when coordinating with other disciplines in support of client goals
• Plays a key strategic role in new business efforts, when needed
• Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of agency work are of superior quality
• Graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
• 8-10+ yrs. relevant experience within an agency account management environment
• Extremely well versed in interactive marketing and related disciplines
• Successful track record of leading/growing ROI-driven accounts
• Solid verbal and written communication skills, with seasoned presentation skills at the highest client levels
• Team player and team leader who is results-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic
• High level of maturity and judgment to represent the agency and client in a polished, intelligent manner
• Strong analytical skills with proven ability to integrate analytics into successful marketing actions
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to motivate staff, peers and clients
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) is an asset.
• Work experience in China is an asset.
• Experience with cosmetics brands is an asset.