– Reporting to the Creative Director / Associate Creative Director, you will be working with a core creative team on various digital projects;
– will be leading the digital creative development for assigned projects and brands, including concept development and innovation, proposal preparation and presentation, key visual development, art direction, interface design, to ensuring production quality, work out the art direction on visual, animation for the projects and give clear direction to the designers in Interactive Design and Production Team for implementation;
– Follow through the production process to make sure the work we delivered is in high quality and in line with the concept proposed; and Provide on-the-job training and guidance to designers, and also assist in designing training and sharing sessions to uplift our creative quality.
– Strong visual sense and able to deliver quality layout and art direction;
– Over 2 years experiences of working in the digital agencies or web companies, with track record of working on well known multinational brands;
– Be familiar to the digital industry and web/digital campaign production process;
– With good creative concept and can carry out accordingly;
– Have the ability and confident to present creative concept;
– Have passion and responsible, able to face working pressure and challenge; and
– Be skilled in PC designing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash), skilling fully operate the software to complete work.
If you have the ambition to develop career in the internet marketing area, and look for career development in a fast growing company,please apply with full resume and expected salary to email@example.com. Please specify position applied for in the subject area.