Position: Studio Coordinator
We’re sure you’re wondering “CMG, who are they?” In short, a holding company within IPG. But don’t let that put you off, what you need to know is that within the group are some of the biggest below-the-line agency brands in the world with a portfolio of blue-chip multinational and Asian domestic clients to die for. From PR to experiential to sports marketing to branding, our agencies are world leaders. The group consists of three PR agencies (Weber Shandwick, Golin Harris, Devries), Octagon sports marketing, Jack Morton and FutureBrand.
And when you work at CMG, you work at them all. Every day, wearing multiple hats. Not a job for the faint-hearted but certainly one for those that feel stifled in a single-agency / single-disciplined environment.
More importantly still, when you work in CMG Digital you’re at the forefront of all these agencies strategies and initiatives to take their slice of the digital pie. Which means a lot of different flavors of digital, across earned, owned and owned media. From social to search to strategy to content production. All areas fall within the CMG Digital remit.
Hope that’s answered your question…read on to find out more about the role.
Studio Coordinator is responsible for assisting a Studio Manager and/or the team on project execution from inception through delivery. The responsibilities associated with the project lifecycle are numerous and will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to grow with the development of the team. An ability to think systemically while following through on tactics is required. The position supports Studio leadership with the administration of various essential functions.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Perform studio management support with special emphasis on accounting, project execution and communication.
- Coordination of teams and resources on various of digital production tasks
- Administration and business development support
- Responsibility for thorough documentation of deliverables, schedules, and budgets
- Assistance to Studio managers and regional heads through the reporting and tracking of program financial results
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years of previous experience as project/traffic management experience either at a production company or advertising agencies. 4A experience is plus.
- Proven ability and desire to solve problems and look for opportunities for improvement
- Intermediate understanding of accounting & financial management
- Experience of video production will be an plus
- Excellent MS Office skills including: Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPointinter
- Knowledge of and passion for design and design process
- Sense of inquisitiveness and initiative
- Dedication to details and sense of responsibilities.
- Good communication skills – fluent English both written and spoken is mandatory, another Asian language both written and spoken is preferable