Glamour Sales China (魅力惠), founded in 2010 by French nationals, is one of the first and most successful authorized flash sales e-commerce websites to work exclusively and directly with brands. The company is growing rapidly, with a membership base of over 2 million members, growing at 2,500 new members added per day. www.glamour-sales.com.cn
The Neiman Marcus Group（尼曼）, top luxury department store chains in the United States, made a strategic investment in Glamour Sales Holding to fuel its existing and successful flash sales business in Asia and launched a new full-price ecommerce website in China. www.neimanmarcus.com.cn
- Executing strategies that drive sales growth and position Glamour Sales to be a leader in the industry
- Establish creative direction for the website on seasonal basis
- Managing delivery and updates of web pages, EDM, online ads and marketing, etc. from concept through completion
- Partner with internal teams in Marketing, Production and Merchandising to articulate strategy, messaging and tactics to ensure success
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of creative group policies, objectives, along with short and long term planning
- Provide daily approvals and direction on creative assignments
- Provide a leading example of attitude, behavior, teamwork and professional development
- Set priorities for your team’s efforts, based on highest impact to business results
- Ability to bring consistently innovative and fresh ideas to the website
- Ability to make daily decisions and provide direction on creative concepts and executions based on brand appropriateness, target audience relevance and potential for business results
- Direct, inspire and ensure the highest level of art direction and design
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Approximately 7 years of proven web experience in large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and or advertising with international companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, interactive design, multimedia, marketing, fine arts, advertising or related discipline
- A strong sense of visual style and fashion with exceptional graphic design skills specific to the Web, while working within the framework of restrictions and guidelines
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
- Knowledge of Web design best practices for creating user-focused designs
- Print and web design capabilities: It is necessary to know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to execute on design projects – from concept through to production
- Expert knowledge and usage of design software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in English and Chinese
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Strategic, big-picture thinking
- Superior attention to detail is a must
- Strong Sensitivity to fashion and products
- 专业知识，会使用的设计软件包括Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver和Flash
Marketing Executive- EDM Specialist
- Responsible to various EDM (E-Newsletter) projects: planning, implement, tracking, analysis and optimize
- A good EDM Controller/Monitor, able to closely work with EDM agency
- Strong ability to create themed EDM brief with in-depth copywriting and fashion sense, work together with creative in layout design
- According to the promotion calendar and merchandising requirement, coordinate, plan and implement the EDM, and adapt with any urgent requests
- Analyze EDM performance to improve and achieve better conversion
- Create EDM campaigns with different member groups to increase customer experience.
- University degree or above in Business, Marketing, or Fashion Management
- Two years experience in Marketing or CRM (Customer Relations Management)
- Strong senses in fashion, marketing, and customer care. In-depth brand knowledge with high creativity
- High integrate communication skills, good team player
- High learning curve, able to handle EDM project independently
- Strong project planning and implementation skills
- Analytical, sensitive to data with solution-oriented mindset
- High sense of responsibility
- 学习能力强，能够独立操作EDM 项目
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager’s primary responsibility is new brand acquisition. He/she is responsible for achieving new brand acquisition goals and corresponding revenue goals within the assigned list of target brands.
- Initiate contacts with prospective brand principles and/or brand distributors through emails, phone calls, and attending trade shows etc.
- Perform market research on target list of brands through online research and store visits (both regular and outlet).
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Glamour Sales platform, including its history, user statistics, and categorical sales performances.
- Present and explain clearly to prospective brand partners the GLS business model, merits, conditions and terms, as well as process flow.
- Liaise internally with Merchandise Managers on execution of first sales events.
- Achieve or exceed the monthly target sales target, as well as monthly new brand acquisition target.
- 4+ years of sales experience with a minimum of 3 years in the Business-to-Business area.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the fashion / luxury field, with experience dealing with senior company executives (Directors, VPs, GMs).
- A strong history of sales goal achievement during career.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Previous e-commerce experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a 4-year college or university.
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin.
- Fluency in written English.
- Ability to converse in English comfortably in business setting.
- 3年以上的销售经验在时尚/奢侈品领域, 有经验处理公司高管(董事、高级副总裁,总经理)。