Position: Interaction Designer (交互设计师)
eBay is looking for a talented Interaction Designer to create the next generation of ecommerce experience on the global platform. Responsible for researching, creating, developing, refining, and documenting innovative and compelling product and user interaction design that meet the business, project, and design goals and objectives. This person will lead design for a wide range of user behaviors and interaction models for both near and long term products and product lines.
Candidate will need to communicate through research, analysis, sketches, models and functional prototypes of diverse products involving innovative user interactions. This designer will work closely with user researchers, visual designers, engineers and program managers in a highly collaborative environment and will lead multiple concurrent design programs. This position requires the need to be organized, detail-oriented and results-driven. Passion for our consumers who want great user experiences is highly desired.
– At least 2+ years experience of professional design experiences
– Bachelor's or higher degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field.
– A strong portfolio demonstrating breadth and creativity in successful product design, versatility with design rapid prototyping tools and method, and an illustration of design and creative process is required.
– Solid understanding of user experience design for the Web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups, to all levels of the organization, as well as outside of the organization.
– Proven ability to work and coordinate with multiple groups, including business owners, product managers, creative designers, usability engineers, software developers, and senior executives
– Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interaction flows and behaviors of the site
– Creating and applying design frameworks that consider the entire site and user experience
– Contributing to a culture of innovation and teamwork with measurable positive results
– Help drive the existing User Interface Design team to the next level. Helping us move from static flows to rich interactive and engaging experiences.
– Expert level proficiency with common design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effect, etc.)
– Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
– Global design and familiarity with localization issues
– Ability to build low and high-fidelity design prototypes in HTML, Flash, or Director
– Concept sketching, story boarding, 3D modeling
Please send a link to your online portfolio or samples of your work and a word version of your resume to email@example.com