ABOUT POSSIBLE :
POSSIBLE is a leading result-driven interactive marketing agency that provides intelligent and effective marketing solutions. We create award winning, innovative works across all channels and platforms for our clients. All this while making measurable interactions between our clients and their customers in more meaningful, frequent and profitable ways throughout the relationship lifecycle.
We have over 30 offices in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. Our clients include Nike, Converse, Pepsi, MGM, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Starwood Hotels, Johnnie Walker, Hewlett Packard, Dow Corning, etc.
For more information, please visit: www.possible.com
Engagement Director 客户总监
As the Engagement Director, you will be a key point of contact on your accounts and will be responsible for managing client relationships and lead engagements and projects. You will work with consulting and production teams to translate client business objectives into measurable marketing strategies, plans and tactics.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker. This person will excel in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines on time, accurately. You will be confident and be comfortable presenting to clients on a regular basis. You are smart curious about everything, you ask the right questions to get the right answers and are detailed oriented. You live on challenge and love to learn.
You will have:
- Proven account management experience with strong digital strategic marketing planning and implementation skills
- Excellent client relationship, communications, organization and consultative sales skills
- A strong knowledge of digital media, search marketing and search optimization
- Experience in both BTB and BTC client accounts
- Experience working in a Direct Marketing, Interactive Marketing or CRM environment
- Strong understanding of digital, direct and CRM marketing practices and concepts
- Ability to analyze clients’ business requirements and developing the best strategies and solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
- At least 5 years’ experience in other 4A’s digital agency in China
- Experience with technology or enterprise software clients would be beneficial
Additional skills that would be an advantage are good knowledge of marketing in Asia and have excellent bilingual – Chinese and English written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
A competitive compensation package and benefits are offered for this position. The position is located at the POSSIBLE Hong Kong office.
(Senior) Copywriter (资深)文案
Interactive Designer 互动设计师
- Developing creative visual ideas and executions across a range of categories for major global brands;
- Building and controlling creative output whilst maintaining and enhancing POSSIBLE Worldwide’s creative standards;
- Naturally creative and imaginative;
- Solid KV & web design skills;
- A team player and enjoy working alongside colleagues;
- Interested in the future of/and up to date with the latest interactive media;
- Experience designing mobile applications a bonus;
- Ability to draw and storyboard a bonus.
Project Executive ( Hong Kong)
The Project Executive will manage IT projects and assist Project Managers in the areas of scoping, resource management and documentation. This is key role in the project management team and successful candidates can look forward to a rewarding professional growth.
- Planning and implementation of IT projects
- Track & coordinate with various teams regarding project scope, budget, timeline and progress
- Identify and resolve project related issues
- Interact with clients for requirement gathering and project status
- Be responsible for communication with clients, provide the suggestion to clients
- Good time management, monitor the internal process to guarantee the projects on time
- Degree or Diploma from a reputed institute, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Formal project management training / certification would be an advantage
- 2 – 3 years working experience in a similar role or in an interactive agency
- Positive working attitude, passion on digital communication, social media campaign, data analytics and online campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of implementing IT projects in Microsoft and/or J2EE environment
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical abilities and attention to details