Senior Online Media Planner/Manager
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Online Media Planner/Manager to join a leading Digital Agency! You will need to have some digital/internet experience with an understanding of the digital media planning/buying process in China. Great opportunity to develop your career in the online business and progress your Digital knowledge!
Working as a Senior Online Media Planner/Manager you will be responsible for assisting with and supporting the day-to-day running of client accounts and you will be required to create and maintain excellent client relationships. Working with media owners and support planners you will be involved in digital media planning and buying and you will also be responsible for reporting back to clients on campaign progress as well as carrying out campaign optimisations.
1. Assist to set media objective, analyze market/consumer dynamics, and formulate media strategy
2. Assist to construct media plan with recommendation on media channels, budget allocation and scheduling strategy
3. Explore new digital/internet media forms and innovative media ideas
4. Effectively implement the approved media plan
5. Provide clients with constant updated on competitive activity, media market development and relevant research insight
6. Provide campaign post-buy report and periodical review report
1. At least 3-5 years of media planning experience, better with 4A agencies
2. Experience in handling MNC clients
3. Good communication and presentation skills
4. Proficiency in Mandarin, English both in conversation & writing
5. Computer knowledge, especially PPT in English is a must
6. Analytical, precise, organized and attentive to the details