- Lead account management team, providing effective guidance and instruction
- Execute rewards marketing platforms targeting top customer adoption, usage and implementation challenges
- Deliver lifecycle management strategies core to client’s long term profitability objectives in the sales and aftersales segments
- Drive the data analytics and financial modeling that fuels the ongoing CRM strategies for the client
- Develop affinity partner programs that create win-win synergy for Ford client and partners
- Lead and manage data insights, interactive and creative teams in implementing class-leading solutions and ensure agency resources are used effectively.
- Produce comprehensive and accurate reports and project outlines (e.g.: WIP’s, project plans, timelines etc)
- Track, monitor and report on a running basis the status of all jobs as defined by the client and his/her manager
- Liaise and continue to promote CRM benefits to client stakeholders
- 10+8 years experience in digital, loyalty marketing function, either with a marketing services company, ad agency or client (automobile, FMCG experience is preferred)
- Previous experience with local market points and rewards programs a definite advantage
- Thorough understanding of agency functions
- Solid grasp of direct marketing principles and implementation skills, being data savvy is important
- Strong communication skills, excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills and ability to provide professional program / campaign reporting
- Confidence and proficiency in presentation
- Accurate financial tracking and budgeting
- Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including research, creative, production, media, interactive, database and technology services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Efficiently managing and developing strong relationships with external vendors
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and Mandarin
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in cross-channel environments.
- Experience managing and connecting with third party consultants, sister agencies and vendors.
- Experience developing strategy and execution of consumer loyalty program for large company.
- Experience developing value propositions for customers.
- Experience in effective consumer communication, including creative strategy and messaging.
- Proven success of strong leadership, creativity innovation, and priority-setting.
- Negotiation and management skills.
- Proven experience interfacing effectively with multiple levels of management, ranging from senior corporate executives to line managers.
- Strong, proven cross-functional leadership skills, including experience managing complex projects and integrating new initiatives across an organization.
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluency in Chinese and English
- Strengthen and expand relationships with key clients.
- Supervise strategic development and implementation of direct initiatives.
- Fiscal responsibility for overall account profitability including client budget, expense reporting, and campaign profits and losses.
- Liaison between Agency and Client to establish goals and budget and ensure the receipt of quality, cost-effective solutions.
- Conduct performance management and goal assessment of staff.
- Desired above 2 years AAD experiences in CHINA digital agency
- Need strong planning & presentation skills
- Experience in creative & insight/technology focus projects is a plus.
- Excellent business development and project management skills.
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills.
- Ability and proven track record of new business development.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments.
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
- Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, media, research and database.
- Marketing experiences or strong marketing sense is a plus
- Fluency in Chinese and English
资深客户执行—上海Senior Account Executive
- Account service work: in charge of site project maintenance management and monitoring.
- Assist account manager‘s work and maintain customer relationship.
- Participate in social media planning and implementation, online media monitoring, Internet dynamic analysis
- Other related works.
- Digital account service experience, advertising, English, marketing or human related professional bachelor degree or above;
- Familiar with the Internet, network media, network game, network promotion, mobile communication service is preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English, good taste, can be proficient in using Office software
- Careful and meticulous, proactive, dedicated;
- Good learning ability, communication and organization skill.
副创意总监-上海/Associate Creative Director
- 为设计部门提供必要的培训和指导, 使得其能更好的完成工作任务, 提高工作效率;
- 对设计部门进行结构优化和流程优化, 提升客户满意度;
- 带领设计部门同后台程序人员及客户部员工业务对接的沟通工作, 提升公司整体运作效率, 按时保证设计部门项目出品质量, 满足或超出客户的需求;
- 领导设计团队进行客户网站的Demo设计, 内页设计。
- 设计专业本科以上学历, 英语口语表达力强, 能直接与国外客户交流;
- 两年以上互动媒体相同职位经验, 熟悉IIIustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, IconWorkshop, 3dmax等设计工具, 了解ActionScript 与Html CSS;
- ACD Copy base为佳。
- 丰富的大型品牌及跨国公司服务. 管理. 实战经验, 有4A 广告公司从业经历者优先;
- 优秀的团队领导、管理能力, 富有创意精神, 对创意、策略见解独到, 有出色的创意思维、提案能力、流程控制能力、精于管控设计和完稿能力;
- 具有敏锐的市场洞察与客户需求把握能力, 与客户有较好的沟通、协调技巧;
- 注重实效传播, 做出成功案例。
Working under the supervision of the Creative Director and Associate Creative Directors, Copywriters are responsible for the conceptual and copy development as well as the final execution of copy directions. An excellent copywriter doesn’t need much of linguistic education to be successful.
The attributes that make a good copywriter are his understanding of the niche, understanding of the targeted readers and their life’s experience as a whole. English ability will be viewed as a bonus.
- Innovative and conceptual thinking
- Must be able to draft concepts, presentations, correspondence and other written materials as required.
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends.
- Understanding of SEO and keyword optimization is a plus but not required.
- BA/BS in Mandarin, Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or Advertising/Marketing with copywriting focus or equivalent experience.
Collaborate closely with the marketing department, art directors, designers, user experience architects and your fellow writers to determine the best messaging approach for any project.
- Concept, and execute ideas for a variety of campaigns.
- Write and revise innovative and imaginative copy according to creative briefs and deadlines.
- Perform ongoing research on current industry trends to maintain fresh and relevant perspective in all communications.
资深互动设计师/Senior Interactive Designer
Working under the supervision of the Creative Director and Art Directors, Senior Designers are responsible for the look and feel exploration, conceptual and visual development as well as the final execution of design directions. This role requires broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, user interface, web standards, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies. The Senior Designer may be asked to assist in training and mentoring junior design department staff members.
Interested candidates should present a body of work that:
- Demonstrates a passion for interactive development
- Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation, and usability
- Proves their facility with interface design, rich media design, and multi-channel design
- All applicants should supply an online portfolio
- Demonstrated record of creating cutting-edge and original design solutions on tight deadlines.
- Sensitive to user behavior as it relates to design.
- Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Expert facility with design software, e.g., Photoshop, Indesign, and Flash
- Intimate knowledge of HTML.
- Effective team player.
- Demonstrated track record as lead designer or designer on high traffic Web sites.
- Ability to work independently as well as lead projects.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working within the field of interactive media design.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Fine Arts or Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience.
- Applies some ingenuity, creativity, analytical and organizational skills to identify and evaluate alternatives and to develop or participate in developing aspects of client strategy and of marketing initiatives.
资深策划专员/Senior Digital Planner
- Research and produce digital strategy for our agency clients, and partner closely with the agency’s account, creative and technology teams.
- Includes Search, SNS, BBS, eCommerce, KOL strategy and overall branded website strategy.
- Evaluate consumer and industry research, brand information, digital trends and relevant technical and user requirements in order to recommend digital solutions.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in digital strategy for international or domestic brands in China.
- Deep experience and knowledge of the China social media and internet landscape
- Would be a plus if candidate has their own forum, blog, or digital presence which demonstrates knowledge of how to attract and engage an audience
- Must have Microsoft Office program experience with high proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be good in English
- 具有良好的团队协作, 效率的自我管理和独立工作的能力；
- 思维敏捷丶缜密, 逻辑思考能力和归纳总结能力强, 具备优秀的创新意识和学习能力；
- 对於PMBOK的知识及理论有所认识，具备PMP/ PRINCE2证书资格者优先；
网络媒介经理-上海/Online Media Manager
- 大学专科以上学历，统计、市场研究、应用数学、计算机和数据挖掘相关专业优先；1年以 上数据分析工作经验。
- 了解Google Analytics或其它同类型互联网分析工具和应用。
口碑营销经理/社会化媒体营销经理/Social Media Manager