Social Media Manager
– Develop and implement social media plan for our clients, which will include IWOM (internet word of mouth program), influencers marketing, partnership program with communities and web2.0 websites.
– Come up programs and partnerships ideas with community websites, work out the details with partners, monitor progress and make any adjustment to deliver good results. The programs can be tactical or long-term and be in various formats like user generated content, viral campaign, etc. to engage consumers on special topics on the brands / campaigns.
– Develop and implement seeding plan, monitor and moderate participations and interactions, and make any adjustment if needed.
– Engage influencers in the various social community sites, and develop special partnership and program with them to influence their preference on brands / products / campaigns, and get positive discussion on line.
– Establish performance benchmark of the social media campaigns and measurement methodology. Provide tracking and metrics to communicate and validate the community effectiveness, and prepare reports and presentations to client.
– Strong experience in implementing social media programs in key portals, bbs, communities and web 2.0 websites
– Passionate for today’s trends on social networking, user generated content, web2.0.
– Experience with, and passion for, creating and consuming new content types: websites, blogs, podcasts, wikis, etc.
– Strong relationship with community sites, web2.0 sites, influencers, to able to implement interesting and unique campaigns.
– Experience handling international brands will be an added advantage
– Good English and good presentation skill will be an advantage.
– A self-starter with the willingness and desire to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done. Self
– Motivated showing strong sense of ownership, and enjoy satisfaction of implementing your ideas/plans and see the results.
– You need to come up with the strategy to deliver an effective search campaign
– Develop and communicate overall SEM marketing strategy to clients
– Develop & manage online marketing campaigns for our clients
– Manage a small team of 2-3 ppl to deliver SEM projects from planning, implementation, and tracking and post-campaign report.
– Research keywords & create compelling ad copy
– Analyze Reports on ad campaign performance and ROI effectiveness
– Make recommendations for improvements to campaign
– Manage Marketing/Ad Budgets – determine allocations for each Engine/Campaign
– Communicate directly with vendors
– With at least 2+ years’ SEM experience in similar or related positions.
– Good communications and presentation skills;
– With experience on leading a small team;
– With passion on SEM, and keen to pursue better result.
– Strong numerical sense, and ability to derive insights and learning from data and results;
– Thorough, detail-oriented and highly organized; and
– Ability to multi-task and able to work under pressure.
If you have the ambition to develop career in the internet marketing area, and look for career development in a fast growing company,please apply with full resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify position applied for in the subject area.