ABOUT POSSIBLE :
POSSIBLE is a leading result-driven interactive marketing agency that provides intelligent and effective marketing solutions. We create award winning, innovative works across all channels and platforms for our clients. All this while making measurable interactions between our clients and their customers in more meaningful, frequent and profitable ways throughout the relationship lifecycle.
We have over 30 offices in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. Our clients include Nike, Converse, Pepsi, MGM, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Starwood Hotels, Johnnie Walker, Hewlett Packard, Dow Corning, etc.
For more information, please visit: www.possible.com
Project / Account Director
The Project Director will manage IT projects in the areas of scoping, resource management and documentation. The Project Director will responsible for client management in marketing strategy, This is key role in the project management team and successful candidates can look forward to a rewarding professional growth.
- Planning and implementation of IT/Web projects
- Track & coordinate with various teams regarding project scope, budget, timeline and progress
- Identify and resolve project related issues
- Interact with clients for requirement gathering and project status
- Possess a Degree or Diploma from a reputed institute, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Formal project management training / certification would be an advantage
- Excellent client relationship, communications, organization and consultative sales skills
- A strong knowledge of digital media, search marketing and search optimization
- Experience in both BTB and BTC client accounts
- Ability to analyze clients’ business requirements and developing the best strategies and solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
- At least 5 years’ experience in other 4A’s digital agency in China
- Experience with technology or enterprise software clients would be beneficial
- Developing creative visual ideas and executions across a range of categories for major global brands;
- Building and controlling creative output whilst maintaining and enhancing POSSIBLE Worldwide’s creative standards;
- Naturally creative and imaginative;
- Solid KV & web design skills;
- A team player and enjoy working alongside colleagues;
- Interested in the future of/and up to date with the latest interactive media;
- Experience designing mobile applications a bonus;
- Ability to draw and storyboard a bonus.
- Associate and above, major in Art, Design
- Basic English communication skills
- Be responsibility and work hard
- Familiar with internet advertising, passion in digital marketing
- Familiar in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc, software
- A team player, good learning and self-motivation