Interone is an international addvertsising agency (BBDO Worldwide Group) developing highly creative communication solutions for the Chinese market. Through-the-line (ATL, BTL, Interactive, Mobile etc.) service portfolio of Interone: Integrated brand and product communication strategy and creative concepts; Cross-media and multi-channel creative services. Interone stands for creative communication on an international level for local and international brands in China.
The e-marketing Account Executive scope of work covers:
• Client service: Maintaining client relationships; coordinate with client and internally to fulfill client’s requirement
• E-marketing project management: Coordinate internally with Design and IT department to suggest the e-marketing ideas; coordinate with offline team or other 3rd party to support the project implementation; project implementation coordination and monitoring; support project testing; help project manager to prepare the project proposal; cost estimate and payment monitoring;
• Project implementation support: Use backend system or other tools to support the website /system maintenance, coordinate with website maintenance works.
E-Marketing department AE Job Requirement:
• Basic understanding and knowledge of Internet, mobile marketing or other e-marketing channels;
• Be good at team work, willing to support the whole team, willing to go detail;
• Good working attitude;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• University degree; Business or IT related majors are preferred;
• Good English skills in both written and oral; (Cet-6)