Account Manager/(Senior) Consultant – Digital Communications
Department: Digital Communications
- Assist digital new business development that includes but is not limited to digital/social media communicaitons strategy. (campaign idea, website suggestion, SEO, etc)
- Independently work on retainer MNC clients to offer ongoing digital consultation; manage client’s social media community, content development and social media programs.
- Consultation to digital program ideas and draft plan for other practice groups (Auto, FMCG, Healthcare, Corporate, Tech, Travel…).
- Coordinate with integration work of each practice, including WS creative production team
- Social media/Industry research and case study – including general media landscape and specific case that includes but is not limited to BBS, (Micro)Blog, Weixin, WeChat, Video sites and other social networks, etc
- 5-8 years’ experience in digital/social media communications in China. 4A digital agency or MNC PR agency’s experience in account service or project management is preferred.
- Passionate in Digital/social media communications as well as technology/trends.
- Strong planning skill and strategic thinking
- Strong creativity and out-of-box ideas generator.
- Strong team leader and player.
- Good communication skill and presentation skill
- Good command of English for speaking, listening and writing (English presentation skills required)
- Better with digital experience including search engine marketing/optimization, website development, application development, or video production.
- University bachelor degree (Marketing/Communication/Journalism is preferred)
- Have a good understanding in marketing trend, Chinese customer behaviors, and China digital landscape.