ABOUT POSSIBLE :
POSSIBLE is a leading result-driven interactive marketing agency that provides intelligent and effective marketing solutions. We create award winning, innovative works across all channels and platforms for our clients. All this while making measurable interactions between our clients and their customers in more meaningful, frequent and profitable ways throughout the relationship lifecycle.
We have over 30 offices in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. Our clients include Nike, Converse, Pepsi, MGM, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Starwood Hotels, Johnnie Walker, Hewlett Packard, Dow Corning, etc.
For more information, please visit: www.possible.com
Social Media Manager
- Interfaces directly with Account Service team to understand business needs and translate into actionable social media plan;
- Plans and drives overall content calendar including production and publishing of social media content;
- Builds and maintains content distribution network by way of social media channels;
- Works with client to create social media moderation guidelines in order to identify issue escalation paths and ownership;
- Schedules and organizes collaborations with multiple departments to generate content on a daily basis;
- Manages influencer outreach to develop on-going relationships;
- Communicates with contributors, key opinion leaders and influencers directly to ensure requirements, deliverables, and incentives are aligned between all parties;
- Monitors social media communities to ensure timely responses as well as ensuring social media conversations are meaningful and true to brand;
- Works on 2 of our key clients as a start;
- Reports directly to the MD of China who based in Shanghai.
(Senior) Account Executive
- Well understanding and knowledge of Internet, social media, search and other online channels;
- Be good at team work, willing to support the whole team, willing to go detail;
- Positive working attitude, passion on digital communication, social media campaign, data analytics and online campaigns;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- University degree, prefer business/marketing/advertising/IT background;
- Good English skills in both written and oral;
- Developing creative visual ideas and executions across a range of categories for major global brands;
- Building and controlling creative output whilst maintaining and enhancing POSSIBLE Worldwide’s creative standards;
- Naturally creative and imaginative;
- Solid KV & web design skills;
- A team player and enjoy working alongside colleagues;
- Interested in the future of/and up to date with the latest interactive media;
- Experience designing mobile applications a bonus;
- Ability to draw and storyboard a bonus.