ABOUT POSSIBLE :
POSSIBLE is a leading result-driven interactive marketing agency that provides intelligent and effective marketing solutions. We create award winning, innovative works across all channels and platforms for our clients. All this while making measurable interactions between our clients and their customers in more meaningful, frequent and profitable ways throughout the relationship lifecycle.
We have over 30 offices in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. Our clients include Nike, Converse, Pepsi, MGM, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Starwood Hotels, Johnnie Walker, Hewlett Packard, Dow Corning, etc.
For more information, please visit: www.possible.com
(Senior) Account Executive
- Well understanding and knowledge of Internet, social media, search and other online channels;
- Be good at team work, willing to support the whole team, willing to go detail;
- Positive working attitude, passion on digital communication, social media campaign, data analytics and online campaigns;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- University degree, prefer business/marketing/advertising/IT background;
- Good English skills in both written and oral;
- At least 3 years of related working experiences, prefer FMCG or Fashion client experiences;
- Familiar with digital marketing, branding and consumer insights;
- Work independently, knows how to use all the resource to solve the problem;
- Good time management, monitor the internal process and guarantee the projects on time;
- Be responsible for communication with clients, provide the suggestion to clients;
- A team player, willing to work under pressure;
- Fluent in English communication, both reading and speaking.
Social Media Manager
- Interfaces directly with Account Service team to understand business needs and translate into actionable social media plan;
- Plans and drives overall content calendar including production and publishing of social media content;
- Builds and maintains content distribution network by way of social media channels;
- Works with client to create social media moderation guidelines in order to identify issue escalation paths and ownership;
- Schedules and organizes collaborations with multiple departments to generate content on a daily basis;
- Manages influencer outreach to develop on-going relationships;
- Communicates with contributors, key opinion leaders and influencers directly to ensure requirements, deliverables, and incentives are aligned between all parties;
- Monitors social media communities to ensure timely responses as well as ensuring social media conversations are meaningful and true to brand;
- Works on 2 of our key clients as a start;
- Reports directly to the MD of China who based in Shanghai.