Role and Responsibilities
- Build deep and enduring senior level client relationships by understanding their business needs and providing strategic guidance to achieve their goals through digital initiatives.
- Responsible for developing opportunities to grow current business through strategic recommendations and innovation.
- Lead the understanding of the client’s business including economic levers, industry and category, and customer needs and insights and be able to represent those to internal teams.
- Ensure all initiatives have measurement plans and proactively present thoughtful analyses of results and recommendations to clients.
- Recommend Interactive strategy solution.
- Develop new business as needed and lead the creation of presentations, writing proposals, conducting category audits, and client visits/presentations.
- Participate to the strategy plan for proposal or planning sessions.
- Manage the client on a daily basis. (higher level then project detail)
- Lead a team of Account managers, Account executive and project managers ensuring successful and profitable execution of all client projects.
- Manage internal relationships with Creative and Production departments
- Ensures consistency between client contractual agreements and Nurun deliverables
- Ensure of quality of final deliverables and overall profitability of the client.
- Assist in forecasting future revenue from clients under management
- Ensure that the relationship between Nurun and its clients are profitable.
Report to Director of Client Servicing
Every project must be approved by;
PMO for hours and schedule
General Manager and Strategy director for the price
Senior Account Executive
Role and Responsibilities
· Ensure project management and production (budget, deadlines, human and technical resources).
· Participate in the evaluation of project feasibility.
· Make a proper resource request per hours/date to PMO and coordinate efforts of the internal production team.
· Ensure coordination between the account manager and the internal project team. ensure communication with the account manager.
· Prepare presentations to account manager.
· Produce the project plan and project organisation manual (scope of work).
· Participate in site architecture development.
· Participate with PMO in negotiations with partners and clients.
· Participate in the design and specs definition of the product or service offering.
· Problem identification and flagging at appropriate moment
· Produce weekly status report for account manager.
Communication with the client
· Daily communication to talk about the project:
· Look for material.
· Look for approval.
· Look for detail.
Personal skills requirement
· Min. 2 years experience
· Well organised
· Team player, Proactive
· Excellent negotiator
· Capacity of analysis
· Challenge resource on their work/hours
· Degree educated
Report to Account Manager
Web Producer (Nurun DPC)
Reporting to the production director you will participate in the development of graphic design projects for our local and International clients. You will be implicated in such projects as brand site, corporate sites and promotional sites. You always look for the best way to do something. We are looking for a person who is passionate, responsible and dynamic, and wants to be a part of an experienced team that is both technologically advanced and efficient.
Your principal tasks are:
· Responsible for the web sites maintenance (corrections, adjustments)
· Make updates on content, image, flash application.
· Create detail design page
· Make data entry (image, text, animation, video etc.)
· Integrate and create HTML page
· Quality assurance
· Diploma in interactive design or something similar
· Passionate by interactive domain;
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop to slice, optimize and re-size images;
· Experience in working within a team environment;
· Nice to have: Bilingual (Chinese & English);
网页制作员 (Nurun DPC)
In 2010, as marketers focus more on measurability and accountability, analytics plays a central character in Nurun China. The role of Insights and Analytics team is to assess the effectiveness of clients’ marketing campaigns and provide insights and recommendations to improve clients’ return on marketing investment. We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to support the growing needs of analytics across our portfolio of clients.
• Analyze traffic sources, engagement, page flow, and site conversion with web analytics tools
• Own and manage site tagging to ensure track-ability and measurability
• Provide insights and recommendations to improve site conversion, navigation and engagement
• Manage web analytics resources, including tool evaluation and migration
• Work closely with media planner to track digital media performance and advise on optimization opportunities
• Own and manage campaign measurement from data tracking, consolidation to interpretation
• Analyze campaign performance with a holistic view from digital media to website and conversions
• Develop marketing dashboards to provide regular measurement reporting for clients
• Prepare client presentations with actionable insights and recommendations to improve client’s marketing ROI
Value add to Insights & Analytics team
• Build knowledge database with past campaign results to for internal sharing, e.g. KPI benchmarking, campaign planning
• Assist in new business pitches
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, statistics, economics, or social science
• 3+ years of experience in data and analytics, particularly web analytics
• First-hand experience in web analytics tools, e.g. Omniture, Web Trends, Google Analytics
• Solid understanding of digital marketing performance metrics
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Bi-lingual in Chinese and English
• Team player
• Attention to details
• Ability to articulate in English
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Agency experience is a plus