(Senior) Consultant – Digital Communication
- Assist digital new business development that includes but is not limited to social media strategy. (campaign idea, website suggestion, SEO, etc)
- Independently work on retainer account to offer ongoing digital consultation; manage client’s social media community, content development and social media programs.
- Consultation to digital program ideas and draft plan for other practice groups (Consumer, Health Care, Corporate,Tech).
- Coordinate with integration work of each practice, including WS creative production team
- Social media/Industry research and case study- including general media landscape and specific case that includes but is not limited to BBS, (Micro)Blog, Weixin and other social net work, etc
- At least 4 years’ experience in digital communication in China
- Strong planning skill and strategic thinking
- Good communication skill and presentation skill
- Good command of English for speaking, listening and writing (English presentation sometimes required)
- Better with digital experience including search engine marketing/optimization, website development, application development, or video production.
- At least university degree (Marketing/Communication/Journalism is preferred)
- Have a good understanding on marketing trend, Chinese customer, and China digital landscape.
- Strong team work spirit
- Willing to help and support others – Open minded and creative
Weber Shandwick in China
We have been in China since 1993 and have experienced spectacular growth in our offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. We are the agency that supported China in its successful bid for the 2008 Olympics and 2010 World Expo and was awarded “2012 Digital PR Firm of the Year”. We represent a large number of premium brands and have received strong industry recognition for our work. Our services range from consumer, corporate, domestic, and technology to government relations and issues management.
We have opportunities for all levels of experience in other practice groups as well.