Digital Account Executive
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Internet, mobile marketing or other e-marketing channels;
- Be good at team work, willing to support the whole team, willing to go detail;
- Positive working attitude, passion on digital communication, heavy internet user;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- University degree, prefer business/marketing/advertising/IT background;
- Good English skills in both written and oral;
Digital Account Manager
The candidate should be one of key player in team and will work within the account service team on online (mainly) and offline advertising communications for a new foreigner car brands. The ideal candidate would work very closely with our client in both a digital promotional planning and multi-language (Chinese & English) project execution, over time he/she would provide marketing thought leadership and demonstrate passion and a deep knowledge of production management.
- Passionate about all forms of communications and willing to learn
- Savvy about cutting edge communication solutions for our client
- Creative, innovative and curious
- Comfortable working as an individual and also being part of a broader team of communication experts
- An ability to convey ideas, thoughts and concepts in a confident, articulate and engaging manner to both clients and peers
- Understanding and assimilation of related client-based strategic frameworks
- Highly responsible person with quick responding and action taking attitude
The candidate does not necessarily need direct knowledge relating to the product of the car brands, although experience or time served in the development and execution of strategic communications is essential (3+ years).
- Account / Brand in creative agency
- Business consultancy
- Other discipline (PR, CRM, and Digital etc.)
Other Relevant skills
- High level of English skills (probably lived or studied abroad)
- University graduate
Digital Account Director
- 5+ yrs. Relevant digital experience within an agency account management environment
- Team player and team leader who is results-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to integrate analytics into successful marketing actions
- Good attitude and excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to motivate staff, peers and clients
- Solid verbal and good presentation skills
- Financial responsibility
- Fluent English speaking and writing
Digital Web Designer/Associate Art Director
- 1 year industry experience on digital development and related academic qualification
- Expert in Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator and In-Design, Proficient with Dreamweaver and Flash
- Good knowledge in graphic design, photo retouching, typography, art work and print production is necessary
- A team player who have strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill and self-motivated, able to work on multi-task, work under pressure with tight schedules
Digital Associate Creative Director/Creative Director
- 8+ years experience in digital field
- Supports the senior management team in the strategic/creative management process.
- Development of a conceptual online design
- Coordination with the creative service department during realization and implementation
- Good English is preferred
- Reports to partner level directors. Overall project/creative and budgetary responsibility.
Digital Copy Writer 互动文案
Digital Art Director/Senior Art Director 互动美术指导/资深互动美术指导
- 精通Photoshop等设计软件，必须具备有关flash、After Effects、html等相关知识
- 6-10 years experience in traditional communications (client or agency side)
- Track record of devising and executing provably effective and successful campaigns
- Evidence of problem solving at the business, brand, consumer and communications level
- Able to command the strategic discussion with clients, constructive partnerships with creative directors, as well as ability to solve delivery challenges (IA, metrics etc)
- Thought leader in relevant new technologies and innovations in traditional communications, with a track record of successfully introducing them into campaign
- Dynamic, creative, entrepreneurial working style essential. Asia Pacific experience preferred.
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- As the ‘voice of the consumer’, a planner’s primary role is to unearth the compelling and inspiring insights about the consumer, and to transform these into impactful communications strategies to drive brand consumption. This could include anything from writing trend-reports, conducting primary research, to the realization of ad hoc or self-initiated projects.
- In addition, the planner will also be the ‘brand guardian’, attaining a thorough knowledge-bank of their assigned brands’ performance, competitors, developments, opportunities.
- Looking for ‘Professional Generalists’- candidates who possess an innate curiosity for how things in general work, and often times pursue diverse range of interests and passions outside their field of work or study.
- He/ she should also be ‘Compulsive Inventors and Re-inventors’- this person’s natural impulse to any problem – whether in marketing, technology, medicine, or sport- would be to find a new and different approach/ understanding to it.
- Finally, they should be tenacious, numerate, hungry to learn and have an intense passion for brands and advertising. Persuasive speaking or writing skills are of course an advantage.
- At least 3-4 brand planning experience.
- Fluency and proficiency in Chinese and English is a must.
Associate Art Director/Art Director
- 2+ years 4A agency experience in creative department
- Excellent communication and people skill, good leadership.
- Ability to give strong conceptual and strategic directions and clearly presents those ideas to the team and the client
- Can build strong relationships with clients assisting them with the deepening of their knowledge of interactive marketing
[Department] – [Job title] – [Name] – [Source]
e.g. [Online Creation] – [Sen. Art director] – [Mr. Zhang San] – [DamnDigital.com]