Art Director (资深美术指导)
The Art Director usually works on one account at a time and is responsible for the preparation of concepts and production.
- leadership tasks and deliverables of an Art Director in support of the office of the Design Director. Specifically, leads and directs the development and execution of short term (project specific) and long term (account specific) creative strategies
- Ensures creative scope, schedule and budget are accurate
- Develops and signs-off on creative estimates and ensures high quality, profitable execution of creative deliverables
- Develops and executes account growth strategies with account core team members to meet account goals set by the engagement lead
- Coordinates with creative director and resource manager in projections for, and assignment of, creative discipline group members to client projects.
- Helps Design Director and Associate Creative Directors manage the creative staff, as well as helping to review staff.
- Maintains an awareness of status and project deliverables of all discipline group members’ project work.
- Facilitates and orchestrates contact between account creative team and client.
- Participates constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications.
- Contributes to the evolution and maintenance of each creative discipline workflow.