Ogilvy & Mather Advertising
Report to: Strategic Planning Director
- Assisting Clients in developing effective campaign strategies.
- Identifying key audience segments, value propositions and contact plans.
- Working with the brand concepts to ensure a successful integration with ATL/BTL execution.
- Defining performance criteria and overseeing results measurement.
- Ensuring campaigns stay “on strategy” during the lifecycle of the project.
- Contribute to project opportunity identification and development.
- This is a high visibility role which requires good presentation, coordination, communication and negotiation skills.
Strategic Planning Director
The Strategic Planning Director leads the planning team which assists senior clients in developing effective campaign strategies. Identifying key audience segments, value propositions and contact plans. Working with the brand concepts to ensure a successful integration with ATL/BTL execution. Defining performance criteria and overseeing results measurement. Ensuring campaigns stay “on strategy” during the lifecycle of the project.
This is a high visibility role which requires good presentation, coordination, communication and negotiation skills.
- We’d expect you approach this in a consistently creative and proactive manner
- Driving up the overall caliber of all pitches with which you are involved, partly by specific personal contribution and partly by helping to maximize the performance of other team members (steering, coaching etc). In this context your responsibility extends beyond just the strategic planning aspect of pitching to include all other business- winning elements
- With a view to impacting client opinion
- Leading by personal standard.
- Facilitates the development of a strong Brand Idea
- Develops and communicates a long term vision for the business and inspires others to play their part in reaching that vision
- Runs project teams at Micro level
- Allocates resource across the teams
- Helps other members of the team realize their ideas
- Communicates with very senior client personnel in a way that strengthens and adds value to the relationship
- Represents the Agency through public speaking
- Demonstrates a broad business understanding that gives a context to all communications activity
- Identifies and exploits business development opportunities
- Is recognized as an expert in communications and marketing related theories and methods and understands how and when to use them
- Mandarin language a pre-requisite
- Bachelor’s degree above.
- Prior Leadership experience. 8-10 years experience in marketing.
- Prior Project Management experience in managing marketing projects.
- Experience managing clients
- 5+ yrs experience writing engagement proposals.
- Ability to lead a project team
- Demonstrates analytical and organization skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
Account Manager, ATL+Digital 客户经理，互动经验 (FMCG)
- 监控并保证工作项目的时间进度; 监督并保证内部流程的顺利展开
Associate Creative Director(Chinese copywriter with good English communication skill)-For Regional Market- FMCG
Digital Designer 数字设计师
The position involves working for the largest foreign advertising agency in China and join the largest advertising network in the world. More specifically, work for their Digital Lab and be part of the digital expert team in Shanghai. Reporting to the National Digital Director, this job involves working on design production for all types of digital platforms: web, mobile, OOH (out of home) advertising, retail … The applicant should not only demonstrate a senior designer level set of skills but also provide creative input during both the conception of the idea and its relative design.
- Minimum of three years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative and graphic design
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects or other video editing softwares
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web, Mobile or OOH platforms
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Digital.
- Strong conceptual skills, including digital concepts and digital experience concepts
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Knowledge of Web site and Mobile apps structure and functionality.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in digital media.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients from different industries.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, fluent English is plus.
- The Designer is responsible for the creation of all digital visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for interactive platforms involved in the Lab’s projects.
- They effectively communicate and coordinate with the Lab’s director and managers to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
- The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong creative & art design skills over his/her past experience.
(Associate) Account Director, Senior Account Director
- Background of FMCG is preferred;
- Associate Account Director: Minimum 4 year working experience; Account Director: Minimum 6 years of account management and/or management level marketing.
- At least 2 years of which has been in an agency environment; preferably with a combination of marketing, branding, business process, technology, and hospitality industry exposure;
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions;
- Proven success in account growth and revenue generation;
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management;
- Strong aptitude for building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Interpersonal Requirements: Keen attention to detail;
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Proven track record executing complex projects;
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English abilities;
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients;
- Ability to manage several projects at once;
- A source of innovation, passion and creative vision;
- Must have sound financial management skills.
Group Account Director
- Helps identify and win new business – measured by suspects & prospects identified, pitches made and win rate
- Embodies Brand Stewardship all that he does -measured by DCS & MD evaluation
- Leads Brand Team for short term results and long term development- measured by client and Client Service Director evaluation
- Provides communications counsel and strategic advice to each client – measured by client, DCS and 360 degree evaluations
- Develops strong relations with senior clients and delights them with our work – measured by client evaluation and growth of their business
- Supervises & constructively directs the team to produce clear strategies and briefs which inspire great work – measured by CD and DCS evaluation
- Delivers long term brand-building campaigns – measure by # running over 3 years
- Develops the professional competencies of people in the group and drives the team to improved performance – measured by 360 evaluation and client evaluation
- Grows his accounts and delivers income/profit to forecast on each client – measured by P&L and multi year and client analysis
- Coaches best practice in client service to the group – measured by upward 360 degree and number of sessions conducted & participants’ evaluations
- Works with creative partners to produce great work – measured by creative bonus and spread of awards across clients
- Sells great work – measured by % of ideas bought first time
- Encourages a climate of creativity and innovation in the group – measured by # of business boosting initiatives proposed, accepted and implemented by client
- Identifies and puts in place new ways of working that allows the group to deliver quality work faster and cheaper – measured by # of new ways considered and adopted and subsequent cost/time savings
- Raises the profile of the consultancy in the professional & client communities – measured by attendance at appropriate forums, articles written, new business leads generated and new staff referrals
- Works with peers both within the office and within the network to build brands – measured by 360 evaluation and degree of integrated communications driven by the BrandPrint
- Sets the example and builds morale in the group – measured by 360 degree evaluation
Social Media Specialist
1. Advisory: Relevant experience in working with KOL and grass roots
2. Members: Know how to effectively deploy digital media channels and creative techniques to profitably acquire and retain brand fans.
3. Content: Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills, develop CONTENT to enrich the user needs
4. User Experience: Advice the Development team on User needs, feature additions, etc., ultimately improving the user experience
- Able to produce accurate, easy to understand, campaign performance reports
- Ability to effectively analyze & explain campaign performance metrics and recommend how to optimize to reach the KPIs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
6. Passion for social media marketing demonstrated in active use of SNS, BBS, blogs & mobile
Account Director, Digital, Shanghai 互动客户总监
- To lead their accounts within a constructive and creative operating environment.
- To develop newly formed ‘interactive’ relationships securing additional projects and therefore revenues.
- To ensure high quality of the agency’s product, to inspire the highest standards in team members and contribute to the successful and profitable achievements of the client’s objectives.
- OgilvyOne Shanghai Office is currently seeking Account Director candidates. Digital Experience is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of account management experience in International 4A agencies or related field, with at least 2 years in digital practice;
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions from strategic views;
- Proven success in account growth and revenue generation
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management,
- Good communication & leadership skills, hard working, responsible, passionate;
- Excellent in planning and resources leveraging;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in both Chinese and English abilities
- Multi-tasks management skills
Account Manager, Digital 客户经理，互动经验
- 监控并保证工作项目的时间进度; 监督并保证内部流程的顺利展开
The role is critical to the success of the business. The person must be capable of helping to deliver the OgilvyOne strategy, specifically developing best practices typically for a portfolio of clients under the direct responsibility of this person.
A vital position within the business combining an ability to manage the challenges of growing a portfolio of accounts whilst juggling the responsibilities of business development and client servicing roles. The application of creative thinking is an essential part of the business.
- With the Managing Director, responsibility the total revenues and direct contribution for the accounts in your group.
- To work with the relevant parties to deliver the financial targets.
- With the MD to develop the yearly business plan and monthly dialogue reports for all key accounts.
Personnel and Training
- To ensure the development and appropriate training of personnel.
- Responsibilities for the identification and recruitment of personnel.
- Training and development of local staff to undertake/support the services we provide (in this case for the entire group).
- Abide by the WPP code of business conduct.
- Contribute actively to the management team and associated forums which add to the continued evolvement of the business.
Consulting/Account Planner/Strategic Counsel
- Providing account planning support to key clients.
- Provide clients counsel in the development of successful customer management strategies
- General business planning and marketing strategy advice.
Business Development (supporting the Managing Director)
- Independently and in partnership with the appropriate Ogilvy partners to develop, refine and implement the business development strategy
- To identify and develop new business opportunities
- To identify and deliver new business activities that augment and/or expand the OgilvyOne services.
- To present and pitch our services to potential clients in a competitive context.
- Managing and ensuring quality of our services to clients.
- Management and handling of key client briefs, projects and requests. Including the refinement of the above.
- The typical day to day management of clients and their requests including presentations, documentation, administration, etc. of clients activities.
- Development of close working relationships with other members of the Ogilvy group, and other WPP companies.
Ogilvy Public Relations
- 顶级奢侈品类：顾问/资深客户主任/客户主任 （对时尚圈敏感，有良好的媒体关系）
- 奢侈品，护肤和化妆品类：客户主任 （创意文案/撰稿人 & 公关人）
- 综合消费品类：客户主任 （社交媒体，有KOL和微博/facebook管理经验）
- 企业公关组： 资深客户主任/顾问 （企业公共关系维护经验，危机管理经验）
- 助理总监 （快消，时尚品牌）
Consultant, Senior Associate, 顾问， 资深客户主任
(Luxury, Fast Fashion, Cosmetics and Skincare brands)
- 2 years of Media and PR working experience, at least 4 years for Consultant level.
- Can compose well-written press releases and graceful advertorials in both Chinease and English
- ePR/Digital experience is a plus but not a must requirement
- Can work under stress and overtime
- Bachelor Degree, major in Public Relations, Media, Journalism, Marketing Communications or Advertising is preferred
(Luxury, Fast Fashion, Cosmetics and Skincare brands)
- One year in traditional PR or digital/ePR practice in agency side for Associate level
- With experience in managing Weibo/Renren/Facebook/Twitter accounts, once worked with KOL (Digital PR only)
- With experience in dealing with fashion/cosmetics medias for traditional PR candidate, can support large-scale event implementation, can generate graceful press release.
- Good communication skills, able to work under high pressure
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Bachelor Degree, major in Public Relations, Media, Journalism, Marketing Communications or Advertising is a plus
Account Manager- BTL 客户经理-线下活动
- 监控并保证工作项目的时间进度; 监督并保证内部流程的顺利展开
Associate Creative Director – BTL-线下活动
(Chinese Copywriter with good English communication skill)
Creative Intern ( art and copy)
Search Manager/Director (SEM, SEO)
- Focuses on Search (SEM/SEO) strategy (ideally director level)
- Experience in media agencies with Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization .