- Responsible for maintaining strong client relationships and for the output of CRM, direct marketing and creative strategies
- Must use his/her experience of the discipline to drive constant improvement. The job scope covers: client service, development of customer insights based on data, development of CRM strategy and lead generation programs
- A previous background in Direct Marketing and CRM in either Agency or Client Role is preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin and English .
- Be good at planning, collecting and allocating resources;
- Abundant Experience of CRM strategy, planning and execution
- Good English in both written and oral;
- At least 5 years working experience with advertising agency.
客户经理/资深客户经理—上海Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
资深客户执行/项目执行—上海Senior Account Executive
- 互联网口碑营销的策划和执行 网络媒体的监测、互联网动态的分析
网络媒介经理/Online Media Manager
资深互动设计/Senior Interactive Designer
Working under the supervision of the Creative Director and Art Directors, Senior Designers are responsible for the look and feel exploration, conceptual and visual development as well as the final execution of design directions. This role requires broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, user interface, web standards, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies. The Senior Designer may be asked to assist in training and mentoring junior design department staff members.
Interested candidates should present a body of work that:
- Demonstrates a passion for interactive development
- Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation, and usability
- Proves their facility with interface design, rich media design, and multi-channel design
- All applicants should supply an online portfolio
- Demonstrated record of creating cutting-edge and original design solutions on tight deadlines.
- Sensitive to user behavior as it relates to design.
- Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Expert facility with design software, e.g., Photoshop, Indesign, and Flash
- Intimate knowledge of HTML.
- Effective team player.
- Demonstrated track record as lead designer or designer on high traffic Web sites.
- Ability to work independently as well as lead projects.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working within the field of interactive media design.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Fine Arts or Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience.
- Applies some ingenuity, creativity, analytical and organizational skills to identify and evaluate alternatives and to develop or participate in developing aspects of client strategy and of marketing initiatives.
资深互动文案/ Senior Interactive Copywriter
Working under the supervision of the Creative Director and Associate Creative Directors, Copywriters are responsible for the conceptual and copy development as well as the final execution of copy directions. An excellent copywriter doesn’t need much of linguistic education to be successful.
The attributes that make a good copywriter are his understanding of the niche, understanding of the targeted readers and their life’s experience as a whole. English ability will be viewed as a bonus.
- Innovative and conceptual thinking
- Must be able to draft concepts, presentations, correspondence and other written materials as required.
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends.
- Understanding of SEO and keyword optimization is a plus but not required.
- BA/BS in Mandarin, Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or Advertising/Marketing with copywriting focus or equivalent experience.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department, art directors, designers, user experience architects and your fellow writers to determine the best messaging approach for any project.
- Concept, and execute ideas for a variety of campaigns.
- Write and revise innovative and imaginative copy according to creative briefs and deadlines.
- Perform ongoing research on current industry trends to maintain fresh and relevant perspective in all communications.
- Research and produce digital strategy for our agency clients, and partner closely with the agency’s account, creative and technology teams.
- Includes Search, SNS, BBS, eCommerce, KOL strategy and overall branded website strategy.
- Evaluate consumer and industry research, brand information, digital trends and relevant technical and user requirements in order to recommend digital solutions.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in digital strategy for international or domestic brands in China.
- Deep experience and knowledge of the China social media and internet landscape
- Would be a plus if candidate has their own forum, blog, or digital presence which demonstrates knowledge of how to attract and engage an audience
- Must have Microsoft Office program experience with high proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be good in English
网络媒介营销总监/Social Media Director
The Social Media Director is responsible for overseeing the Company’s Social Media Strategy and Social Media team across all internal brands and platforms .This role coordinates with the internal Account, Creative, Planning team to support the Company’s mission.
- Create the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Coordinate the planning of social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the company’s portfolio
- Source and manage relationships with social monitoring and platform partners to support and develop commercial opportunities
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within the Company, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Provide benchmarks and analysis data provided by the Social Media Team, to inform company-wide decision-making and commercial campaign targets are met
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media trends and application, acting as company spokesperson within the Social Media industry
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Social media team management, quality control and social media always on content direction
- Content scheduling and review
- Monthly report
- Content management and reporting is not on it which is a crucial thing!
- Minimum 5 years of social media management and/or management level in a digital Agency environment (Background of FMCG is preferred);
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal and presenting skills
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media and networking platforms and monitoring suite suppliers
- Experience of business and strategy development
- Ability to build and leverage a strong network of peers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English and Mandarin abilities.
网络媒介营销经理/Social Media Manager
- Plan and manage delivery of Interactive projects, on scope, time, cost and quality;
- Timelines, SOWs, project QA plans;
- Provide professional opinion and suggestions when necessary;
- Ensure execution of project plan, implementing appropriate controlling processes;
- Implement change management and risk management as appropriate;
- Track ongoing project status, and provide status reports;
- Project team leader;
- Ensure effective communication for all team members;
- Ensure all team members understand and accept their responsibilities;
- Establish priorities among project activities where necessary;
- Pro-actively identify and solve problems or potential problems;
- Brief and manage any outside vendors necessary to successfully complete the project;
- Ensure proper project close-out;
- Analyze actual project performance against baseline;
- Initiate project review, where appropriate;
- Provide feedback on team members’ performance to their managers, if appropriate.
- Understanding of basic Project Management skills, balancing time, budget and scope;
- Understand fundamental process steps and deliverables in creating Interactive projects, from concept to deployment;
- 2 – 3 years solid experience of interactive project production and successful track record across a broad range of Interactive project types;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player – enjoys working within a multi-disciplinary project team;
- Good motivator, organizer and team leader;
- Negotiation and troubleshooting skills;
- Good documentation skills;
- Results-focused and willing to challenge obstacles;
- Ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines;
- Pro-active problem solving ability;
- Generalist’s understanding of different Interactive skill areas, including but not limited to hosting parameters, system architecture, coding, web design, multimedia production, sound/video editing, etc;
- Logical and critical thinking, strong ability to consolidate opinion and comment into conclusion;
- Digital savvy, Unquenchable curiosity for new technology;
- Ability to face the client on a basic level;
- Basic understanding of PMBOK knowledge areas.
- 具有良好的团队协作, 效率的自我管理和独立工作的能力；
- 思维敏捷丶缜密, 逻辑思考能力和归纳总结能力强, 具备优秀的创新意识和学习能力；
- 对於PMBOK的知识及理论有所认识，具备PMP/ PRINCE2证书资格者优先；