1. Discussing creative ideas with clients, creative, media or production departments
2. Present agency’s creative ideas to existing/potential clients and handle budgeting matters
3. Putting strategy and action plan decisions into action, maintaining constant contact with clients
4. Understands and upholds company’s mission and values
1. Above 3 years proven experience of account service or planning position in an Advertising agency, consulting company (4A agency is preferred)
2. Experience of working with famous FMCG brand team
3. University graduated, Major in Marketing, advertising, business administration is preferred
4. Good proposal writing & presentation skills
5. Good English reading & writing
• Communicate well with clients, make the client’s job as easy as possible, and make the client sure the project will finish on time, on brief and on budget.
• Seek to acquire information that will help add value to the client’s business.
• Work with the Project Manager to develop timing plans and distribute these to all parties involved at the start of each project.
• Organizing meetings, with the necessary agendas and information.
• Developing and maintaining an up-to-date record of all material published by the account group, including all financial, planning, research and creative work
• Assist in the briefing process and provide the Creative Department with all the necessary information and stimulus for them to deliver against the agreed brief.
• Manage the accuracy and timeliness of estimates and invoices, ensuring all approvals are sought before work begins
1. Bachelor degree in major of Advertising, Marketing, +2 year’s working experience in Advertising Agency;
2. With Online Advertising knowledge and experience is preferable;
3. Excellent communication ability, with the character of aggressive, outgoing and professional ethics;
4. Excellent command of English in both oral and written, skilled in operating MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint)