Online Strategy Planner / Senior Planner /Lead Planner (Team Nokia)
A M/SAM (Team Dove) (各1名)
A M/SAM/AAD (Team MSFT) (各1名)
(For Nokia Team or MSFT Team or Dove Team)
职位一: Online Strategy Planner / Senior Planner /Lead Planner
– Identify, understand and constant review the online business/marketing trends, user behaviors, consumer insights
– Analyze insights, trends, competitive landscape and client objectives for online strategic plan development
– Coordinate with both account servicing and creative team in making presentation to client.
– Strategic review, plan and consultancy
– Creative idea generation
– 2+ years advertising / PR / marketing experience in FMCG/ retail industry in China for planner, 5+ years for Senior planner
– Insightful and interested in online consumer behaviour and trend
– Clear logical thinking with strong local knowledge
– Strong communication skills to present and sell ideas both internally and externally ( For senior planner is a MUST)
– Curious, creative, committed
– Fluent Chinese and English, both verbal and written
– It would be a plus to have solid e-commerce or social media experiences
职位二: AM / SAM / AAD (Team MSFT)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Understand customers’ requirements in functional as well as business aspects in order to support interactive strategy development.
– Maintain relationships with key individuals (project owners) at middle management levels of client organization
– Generate campaign/project proposals, pricing as well as critical path.
– Manage CRM/Interactive strategy development with consulting team
– Lead the creation and development of creative briefs.
– Sound understanding and tracking of client/category competitive environment.
– Generate proposals and strong PowerPoint skills presentations.
Lead proposal generation and development of new ideas for the client.
– Manage existing projects & or new opportunities within a customer’s organization.
– Education/ Experience: BA from an accredited school.
– Bilingual ( able to work in global environment)
– Minimum of 4-6 years of direct or interactive account management and/or management level marketing, a minimum of 2 year of which has been in an agency environment;
– Experience developing relationship marketing programs for technology clients;
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
– Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
– Passion and desire to learn and try new things
– Strong attention to details and process
– Must have sound financial management skills
职位三: Account Manager
3、制定项目阶段性作业时程与目标, 同时进行内部资源协调与工作进度追踪, 确保项目能在时效内顺利完成
3、出色的沟通表达与协调能力, 责任心强, 擅长策划提案写作
5、负责心强, 工作认真负责, 思维清晰活跃, 优异的组织能力和策划能力, 具备团队管理经验
6、独立性强, 有独立完成项目的能力, 并显现领导才能潜质。