WPP Digital全球性互动营销公司Possible Worldwide 是一家领先的以结果为导向的互动营销公司，提供睿智非凡和行之有效的营销解决方案。我们为客户在各个渠道和平台上开发出了屡获殊荣的创新作品。这让我们的客户和他们的顾客之间的可量化互动关系能够以更有意义、更加频繁和更为盈利的方式变现出来。
ABOUT POSSIBLE WORLDWIDE:
Possible Worldwide is a leading result-driven interactive marketing agency that provides intelligent and effective marketing solutions. We create award winning, innovative works across all channels and platforms for our clients. All this while making measurable interactions between our clients and their customers in more meaningful, frequent and profitable ways throughout the relationship lifecycle.
We have over 15 offices in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. Our clients include Nike, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Starwood Hotels, Johnnie Walker, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, Dow Corning, etc.
For more information, please visit: www.possibleworldwide.com
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a SENIOR CONSULTANT you will be the challenged to play a pivotal role in developing our strategic offering in the Greater China region. You will partner with the senior management team in China and the region to enable the agency to become our client’s most valued partner by driving insightful, innovative and impactful strategic marketing services and programs.
You will partner with client engagement teams on digital marketing initiatives and play an active leadership role in growing both existing clients and new business opportunities. You will do this by shaping the development & implementation of strategic marketing programs in China and potentially across the region.
You’ll have the support of a team of consultants and marketing analysts based in our regional HQ in Singapore – however, over time we expect that you will build teams and capabilities locally. You will be working to specifically develop and grow our strategic planning capabilities and service offering, which includes (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- To drive and shape thinking and direction both internally and with our clients
- To convert an intimate knowledge of client’s business mission and direction into effective agency action and programs
- To be totally immersed in what makes the client’s business tick. And not just from a marketing and communications perspective. Know what the success measures are for the client. Know what gets our client’s their bonuses
- To challenge briefs and proactively identify strategic opportunities to add incremental value and differentiation, whilst ensuring the delivery of tangible business impact for our clients and our agency
- To lead the development of research, concepts, ideas, and plans for achieving objectives successfully and for meeting and beating the competition
- To lead and deliver thoughtful, innovative and well-written proposal and reports
- To steer the direction of our projects, introducing and developing services including (but not limited to) integrated planning, relationship marketing, messaging strategies, customer circuits, user research and personas, stakeholder requirements, task analysis, campaign analytics.
- To continually monitor digital strategic planning methodologies, techniques and programs to identify and refine our own service offering and capabilities
- To analyze and translate qualitative or anecdotal data into insights and recommendations
- To update and develop the Possible Worldwide strategic planning process, and ensure that frameworks, processes and case studies are documented and shared to ensure the growth of the consulting practice
- To identify areas of opportunity in the current service offering, and implement these
- To keep on top of latest trends and research in digital marketing and help distribute insights and information within Possible Worldwide
- To identify training requirements, and run internal learning-lunches or informal Q&A sessions to train Possible Worldwide staff on strategic planning.
You’ll have 8-12 years experience in digital marketing and be considered a leader by your peers. You’ll be experienced in working in China, and ideally you will have basic conversational mandarin.
You are responsible for developing web projects in JAVA, PHP, ASP, or .NET. Knowing a combination of the above skills will be preferred.
- Experienced in website/web application development and internet marketing
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT or any related field With 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Database knowledge: MS SQL/ Oracle / MYSQL
- Good team spirit and communication skill
- Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Enthusiastic and enjoy taking challenges
你将负责使用JAVA, PHP, ASP, 或 .NET开发网站项目，全方位掌握以上技术最佳
- 具有网站 / 网站应用开发与网络营销经验
- 数据库技能：MS SQL / Oracle / MYSQL
Due to business growth, we are currently looking for an Engagement Director to become part of our Shanghai, China based team, to work on two of our most prestigious global clients.
As the Engagement Director, you will be a key point of contact on your accounts and will be responsible for managing client relationships and lead engagements and projects. You will work with consulting and production teams to translate client business objectives into measurable marketing strategies, plans and tactics.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker. This person will excel in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines on time, accurately. You will be confident and be comfortable presenting to clients on a regular basis. You are smart curious about everything, you ask the right questions to get the right answers and are detailed oriented. You live on challenge and love to learn.
You will have:
- Proven account management experience with strong digital strategic marketing planning and implementation skills
- Excellent client relationship, communications, organization and consultative sales skills
- A strong knowledge of digital media, search marketing and search optimization
- Experience in both BTB and BTC client accounts
- Experience working in a Direct Marketing, Interactive Marketing or CRM environment
- Strong understanding of digital, direct and CRM marketing practices and concepts
- Ability to analyze clients’ business requirements and developing the best strategies and solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
- At least 1 year experience in other 4A’s digital agency in China
- Experience with technology or enterprise software clients would be beneficial
Additional skills that would be an advantage are good knowledge of marketing in Asia and have excellent bilingual – Chinese and English written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
A competitive compensation package and benefits are offered for this position. The position is located at the Possible Worldwide Shanghai, China office.
我们为该职位提供极具竞争力的薪酬福利。这个职位设在Possible Worldwide 的上海公司。
The Engagement Management team is responsible for the overall successful management and development of client business.
Engagement Management has ultimate responsibility for client accounts and projects on a day-to-day basis. He or she functions as the senior client contact (though, if projects are running well, the Engagement Management team may have little day to day contact with clients but rather, operate in a more advisory capacity).
- Business Planning – developing an annual strategy for each account (up-dated quarterly)
- Accurate revenue/profit forecasting on client business on a monthly, on-going basis
- Managing the financial performance and profitability of client business
- Establishing excellent working relationships with senior client contacts, e.g. Marketing Directors
- Negotiating annual service levels and rates
- Maintaining an overview of all projects to ensure that both client needs and agency standards are achieved; that work is in line with strategy; that legal requirements are met; that all operational aspects run smoothly; that work is completed on time and to budget; and that financial targets are hit or exceeded
- Setting the standards and developing the strategy against which the above will be judged
- Pro-actively developing business to secure further projects from, and therefore financial development of, existing accounts
- Securing completely new business – pitch work & RFP’s
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of clients, their businesses and the marketplaces in which they operate
- Managing solution brainstorms and development planning with client and internal teams
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- Obtaining agreement/closure to outstanding proposals
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of Possible Worldwide’s service offering, for example, the Engagement Management Team is expected to be able to discuss and sell all Possible Worldwide Services and products
- Overseeing budget control, quoting and invoicing
- Being a complete advocate and ambassador for the company culture and structure
- Credibly challenging assumptions and thinking to ensure best possible consultancy
- Developing alternative and lateral solutions to briefs/issues.
- 3-5 years experience as a local/regional account lead
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Ability to lead multi-disciplined teams across geographical locations
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior stakeholders and teams across regions
- CRM experience preferred but not required
- Fast learner and can adapt to changing situations
- Responsible and proactive in engagements with clients and teams
The Engagement Management team is responsible for the overall successful management and development of client business. Engagement Management has ultimate responsibility for client accounts and projects on a day-to-day basis. He or she functions as the senior client contact (though, if projects are running well, the Engagement Management team may have little day to day contact with clients but rather, operate in a more advisory capacity).
- Serves as day-to-day liaison with clients to ensure successful and timely completion of digital marketing projects ranging from website launch, email marketing, SEM and SNS, as well as any other online mediums.
- Organize meetings, with the necessary agendas and information.
- Develop and maintaining an up-to-date record of all material published by the engagement group, including all financial, planning, research and creative work.
- Assist in the briefing process and provide the Creative Department with all the necessary information and stimulus for them to deliver against the agreed brief.
- Manage the accuracy and timeliness of estimates and invoices, ensuring all approvals are sought before work begins.
- Good written and oral English and Chinese
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in digital agency preferred
- Ability of manage project assignments on a day-to-day basis
- Good computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Office
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Passionate, open minded and hard-working
- 具有至少1 – 2年互动营销机构工作经验者优先
- 熟练使用Microsoft Office 等办公软件
INTERACTIVE DESIGNER / SENIOR INTERACTIVE DESIGNER
- Developing creative interactive ideas and executions across a range of categories for major global brands
- Building and controlling creative output whilst maintaining and enhancing Possible Worldwide’s creative standards and processes
- Naturally creative and imaginative
- Knowledgeable about computer technology and the technical processes involved
- A team player and enjoy working alongside colleagues and external consultants
- Interested in the future of/and up to date with the latest interactive media
- Independent and know when to ask the right questions
- Organized and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash knowledge
- Solid graphic and interface design capabilities
- At least 2 years industry experience
- Experience designing smart phone applications a bonus
- Ability to draw and storyboard a bonus
For Senior Interactive Designer, up the years of industry experience to 3 – 4 years.
- 制作和监控创意作品，同时维护和提高Possible Worldwide的创意标准和程序
- 熟练使用Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator和Flash等软件
高级互动设计师，需要3 – 4年以上的相关工作经验。
Media Executive – CHINA
Media Executive Job Description:
- With the management of the Media Manager, work with Engagement teams and Media Owners and Clients in development of digital media plans for Search & Display campaigns
- Search & Display campaigns implementation, management & ongoing optimization
- Campaigns timeline management
- Development of campaign reports & performance analysis
- Presentation of campaign reports & performance analysis
- Financial administration support
- Establish excellent working relationships with client contacts and internal teams
- Maintain a thorough understanding of clients, their businesses and the marketplaces in which they operate
- Pro-actively contribute to business e.g. putting forward new ideas; finding new solutions to client requirements, etc
- Work closely with Media, Finance, Project Managers and Engagement teams
- Supporting the media team (Singapore and China) for all duties above
Media Executive Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate about digital media space
- A pro-active self-starter who can work well in a team-oriented environment
- Rigorous & Detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills & comfortable with numbers
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
Media Operations Manager Reporting Line:
- Reporting to the Associate Media Director (based in Singapore)
媒介专员 – 中国
- Reporting to the CFO for Possible Worldwide, APAC and EMEA, you will partner with the Managing Director of Possible Worldwide, China to ensuring that sales, operating costs and business processes (including HR management / resource planning) are effectively managed to deliver optimal results.
- You will provide strong financial, commercial and operational input, and ensure that Senior Management are constantly aware of business performance against budget / forecast targets.
- It is crucial that you possess the ability and willingness to think at a strategic level, whilst acting ‘hands-on’.
- You will be responsible for all financial, HR and operational issues of the entity, including P&L and cashflow management, analysis and reporting, resource planning, project costing, internal controls review, process improvement as well as other ad hoc projects.
Management of core monthly, quarterly and year-end financial activities, including:
- Financial and management reporting for PWW China in a timely and accurate manner
- Includes uploading data to Cartesis for regional review
- Analysis of financial and operational performance (including commentary on variance in actual results vs. targets) for management reporting and decision making
- Cashflow management (oversee banking and treasury requirements, manage cash position including utilization and cashflow forecasting)
- Assist Managing Director of Possible China in preparation and analysis of budgets, forecasts, and operating results
Commercial / Project-based
- Monthly revenue recognition process
- Staff resource utilization and planning
- Project costing and profitability reporting
- Validating client cost estimates / project pricing
- Rate card management
Implement & maintain internal control policies and procedures, effectively communicate, establish and monitor these procedures to ensure compliance with WPP internal control requirements
- Responsible for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation compliance, demonstrating an auditable system of controls sufficient to guarantee integrity of financial results
- Perform quarterly SOX tests and provide narrative updating WPP on a timely basis
- Preparation of bank reconciliation, balance sheet schedules and other financial schedules to ensure compliance to SOX and audit requirements
Responsible for statutory audit, tax reporting and corporate secretarial matters for operating units in China
- Liaise with auditor, government authorities, tax agent, and company secretary.
- Ensure compliance with local VAT, tax and fiscal requirements
Other / General
- Work as business partner to China Managing Director and business unit heads on all financial, HR and operational matters
- Identify potential financial improvements through financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and special projects
- Assist Regional CFO on commercial contract review and ad-hoc projects
INTERACTIVE COPYWRITER (MANDARIN)
- Conceptualizing and developing interactive ideas for a range of industry verticals for major global brands
- Work includes campaign creation, websites, banners, mobile apps, and social media initiatives
- Copywriting and proof-reading
- At least 2-3 years’ digital copywriting experience
- Good interactive copywriting skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Versatility, dependability, and good work ethics
MARKETING ANALYST (DIGITAL ANALYTICS)
The Consulting team at PWW is made up of marketing specialists with diverse skills across 6 digital disciplines (planning / strategy, relationship marketing, social media / community, search, analytics, user experience). The team serves clients by providing specialist support to creative and technology production capabilities and by providing new business / pitch support.
As a MARKETING ANALYST within the Consulting Team you will work with teams across consulting, media, engagement and clients on digital marketing initiatives and be responsible for data management and analysis of campaigns and ecommerce applications.
This role will be based out of our Shanghai office, and you’ll play a role in supporting our data and analytics offerings in the Greater China region. You’ll be experienced in working in China, and ideally you will have conversational English and Mandarin. You’ll be working with a team of consultants and marketing analysts based in our regional HQ in Singapore, so English communication is important. Within our Shanghai office you’ll be working with a local Chinese team.
You will be working to support client’s data and analytics requirements in Greater China, with opportunities to provide support globally on client projects. Your job scope will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Harnessing website data files for development of reports and data analysis.
- Participation in client management and relationship opportunities.
- Close collaboration consultants and senior consultants to explain and share data findings.
- Present findings to both internal and client teams with confidence and insightful analysis.
- Carry out competitive and market scans to compare our client’s business with their competitors.
- Gathering business requirements and identifies metrics and data types for client business.
- Applying various quantitative methods to analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources as needed.
- Establishes measurement infrastructure for data capture and reporting.
- Maintains a functional expertise in database marketing, analytical tools, analysis processes.
- Data configuration, collection and presentation in reports.
- Analysis of digital data from multiple sources and interpretation of data to provide enhancement to campaign recommendations
Specific tasks for this role will be:
- Preparation of weekly reports and topline campaign performance.
- Provide topline measurement of campaign performance
- Automate reports and set up dashboards with various Analytics Tools
- Analysis & Recommendations
- Monthly Analysis
- Preparation of data sets
- Analyze trends of key metrics contributing to website KPIs
- Analyze business drivers, provide insights and recommendations to achieve site goals
- Ad-hoc Analysis
- Prepare concise analysis for tactical campaigns with recommendations for quick wins
- Validation of Measurement Plan
- Work closely with System Integrator to test and validate implementation of tagging codes to support Measurement Plan
- Market and Competitive Research
- Share findings on market and industry trends
- Conduct competitive research and site audit
- Other Ad-hoc Duties
- Engage with clients and relevant partners operationally to support their ad-hoc data requests.
You will be experienced in the following tools:
- Omniture Site Catalyst
- Webtrends On Premise
- Omniture Test & Target
- Google Analytics
- Google Website Optimizer
- Excel / Excel Macros
- Business intelligence (e.g. Gooddata)
- SAS / JMP / R / SPSS
Your Qualifications – you will hold a degree, ideally in marketing, statistics or business services; you will have up to 3 years work experience in digital marketing with an international agency or client side. You may also be a fresh graduate.
- Omniture Site Catalyst
- Webtrends On Premise
- Omniture Test & Target
- Google Analytics（分析）
- Google Website Optimizer
- Excel / Excel 宏
- 商务智能 (比如 Gooddata)
- SAS / JMP / R / SPSS
你的资格 – 拥有营销或商业服务专业学位者优先，具有在国际广告公司或客户公司的3年工作经验。同时也欢迎应届毕业生申请本职位。