Position: Business Director
Line manager: Managing Director
Number of direct subordinates: approximately 6-8 account service staff at present
- 10+ years experience in Digital/Interactive business development & strategy – ideal candidate will have 5+ years China experience in 4A agency at Director level;
- Strong familiarity with Digital Business/Marketing practices in China together with knowledge of domestic digital business landscape & its major players;
- Possess exceptional client management, presentation, people management, and communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams & partners; with budget, schedule and resource constraints
- Has track record working on high profile pieces of business, developing and growing team members and driving a successful team based culture
- Team player who is a creative, energetic forward-thinking individual;
- Proven P&L management experience;
- FMCG experience preferred;
- Female preferred, or a male who is in touch with his feminine side.
- An individual who will not tolerate sloppy work, and will not under any circumstance allow unqualified work to be presented to clients;
Position: Associate Account Director
- Working with client’s marketing teams to execute digital campaigns
- Manage third-party insure all work is consistent with brand guidelines.
- Track and measure programs to understand effectiveness in terms of digital penetration and impact of social media.
- Responsible for executing marketing and sales digital campaigns, programs, and initiatives.
- Synchronize traditional marketing efforts with digital and social media to boost traffic, generate deeper engagement, grow revenues.
- Excellent analytical skills: synthesizing the technology, commerce, media, digital platforms, social web, brands, and consumer behavior
- Digital Marketing and advertising experience.
- An experienced marketer with 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience in managing projects that integrate latest web technology.
- Must be effective in communicating (both written and verbal) with technical development team members, as well as non-technical resources, including management.
- Experience managing 3rd Parties agencies/partners.
- Advance skills with Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a larger team.
- Deep understanding of China digital landscape.
- Ability to summarize information as well as challenge the traditional thinking.
Position: Senior Copywriter 资深文案
Company: Ogilvy PR
Position: Sr.Associate (Digital Influence)
- Work with fashion/FMCG team for clients in lifestyle/fashion/luxury/FMCG industry
- Joint pitch with fashion/FMCG team to expand digital business from existing client or outreach new digital business
- Manage client’s digital assets, such as official website, social network accounts, KOL communications
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital/traditional PR
- prior experience, i.e. running a complete digital campaign or social network event is preferred
- in-depth understanding about 360 degree communication
- proficiency in writing and speaking in both Chinese and English
- track record as client’s key contact window with strong account management skills
- pitch experience should be a plus