Media Executive, Online Media Team
A global interactive agency is looking for an Internet Whiz who wants to have fun, explore and grow in an out-of-the-box environment.
• Assist in conducting online media planning, buying and monitoring for our clients
• Produce campaign reports and trafficking functions
• Work with Media Planner and Account Serving team to identify optimal online channels that can help build clients’ businesses and brands
• Keeping abreast the latest trends and developments in the online media industry locally and abroad
• Project management
• 1 year of working experience (Fresh graduates are also welcomed)
• Ability to work independently as well as in the team environment with Project Management, Creative and Technical colleagues, depending on requirements of the project
• Organized and willing to learn
• Ability to work under high pressure and tight schedules
• Bachelor’s degree
Technical requirements (a plus):
• Knowledge with various ad-serving technologies and tracking systems
• Knowledge with diverse forms of online advertising, including search marketing
To be considered, you must have good communications skills and good command of both Chinese and English.