- 资深客户主任 （时尚，奢侈品及B2B领域）
企业公共关系顾问, Consultant (Corporate PR, B2B, Auto Client)
(5 – 6 years relevant experience, Corp Work —- Fluent in both English and Mandarin)
- Management of client or team in particular segment of business group’s area of expertise.
- Client management and leadership in particular segment of business group’s area of expertise.
- Involvement/support of group-related 360 initiatives.
- Participation in new business efforts, leadership of selected new business assignments.
- Delivery of one non-financial target and media relations goal that supports group developments.
- Good relationship with media: B2B/lifestyle/general/fashion, etc.
- Solid PR knowledge and skill set: press release, presentation writing and presenting skill
- Agency/in house background
- Good event planning/execution experience
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- A positive team player
- Can work under high pressure and OT
- Industry knowledge regarding B2B, and have experience in auto/auto parts is a plus
副总监， Associate Director (Fashion & Lifestyle)
An Associate Director should be able to manage 1-2 key accounts and supervise a dedicated team in Shanghai (the team size is expected to grow). Be the leader for accounts/projects. Partner with the Ogilvy PR’s marketing team in Beijing to grow Ogilvy PR’s business in this arena, and support new business development
(Agency/in house background whilst related consumer marketing brands working experience (better have been working with alcohol brands)
- Account Management
- 360-Degree Involvement
- Part of P&L
- People Development
- Career Development
- Other Professional Skills
- Is a skilled writer who conceptualizes and produces work for clients
- Manages implementation of events.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
- Leverages knowledge to add value to client programs.
- Increasingly contributes presentations, using internal and external resources.
- Balances work load and tasks, communicating effectively with team members to reliably implement assignments on budget and on deadline.
- Exemplifies solid teamwork capabilities while demonstrating supervisory skills.