Permanent position, full time
The Account Manager will be assigned a number of existing Customer Accounts and will:
• Gather information on the customers’ annual business plan, marketing plan, work plan etc. at the beginning of the year in order to establish Nurun’s proposed work plan and value-proposition;
• Establish Annual Customer Satisfaction Target, Revenue Target and Overall Profitability Target by Customer Account with VP – Clients Services at the beginning of the year;
• Work with the project management team to develop formal proposal to secure contracts for recurring works and new opportunities;
• Work with the project manager to perform Financial Analysis for each proposal and make well justified decisions before presenting the proposals to customer in order to achieve the Overall Profitability Target;
• Work with the project management team to establish master plan to identify timeline and resource requirements for all secured contracts;
• Follow-up with each Project Manager to ensure that the projects are on-track and issues are being resolved;
• Assist the Project Managers to escalate and resolve major issues with customers if they can not be resolved by the Project Manager.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a variety of sales roles with strong WEB IT solution background;
• Sensitive to the marketing angle;
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation;
• Leadership, team player, strategic thinking;
• A University degree is preferred;
• Experience managing marketing strategies and communications an asset.
Title: Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager has the responsibility will demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional, multi-project teams to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and on budget in accordance with the defined scope, timeline and budget.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for scheduling / quote and controlling all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
Report to: Director of Operations
Work with the Account to understand, manage and communicate client business needs to the internal team
Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of the project
Ownership of project estimates – Responsible for working with project team to develop initial estimates and to manage time/cost against those estimates
Create and maintain a project schedule including activity definition, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements
Forecast, track and manage project budgets
Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks throughout project lifecycle and proposal/estimating phases.
Manage internal and external expectations inline with project critical success factors
Works closely with project team members to propose solutions for client’s anticipated needs
Promotes the professional development of the Project Management Office through coaching, mentoring and guidance
Responsible for documentation on assigned projects
Minimum 5 year’s experience as a Project Manager managing major software or interactive web development initiatives
Post-secondary education in business or technical field
Strong technical and business aptitude
Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
Demonstrated experience managing external and internal clients
Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio
Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
Project management experience in professional services is considered an asset
PMP Certification or PM training from an accredited post-secondary institution
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We thank you for the interest you have demonstrated in sending your profile to Nurun inc. but we will only be able to communicate with persons whose candidacies have been retained in the pre-selection stage. All applications are confidential.
PE – Project management
Role and Responsibilities
• Ensure internal working process is been followed
• Ensure project management and production (budget, deadlines and resources).
• Participate in the evaluation of project feasibility.
• Control resource request per hours/date to PMO and work with coordinator efforts of the internal production team.
• Participate in specs and client requirements definition.
• Ensure internal communication with the production team; ensure communication with the account manager.
• Oversee, prepare and review project plan/estimate and SOW (scope of work).
• Participate with PMO in negotiations with venders/freelancer and Partners.
• Problem identification and flagging at appropriate moment
• Produce weekly status report for account manager
• Define the project scope with creative & production team, plan the resources involved
• Work with coordinator to validate resource selection and solve any allocated resource problem with the right people.
• Optimise time and billable hours of every resource.
• Participate to the evolution and to the improvement of plan tool.
• Participate into improvement of methodology and procedure.
• Participate into the hiring process.
• Participate into the working process training of new employee.
• Make sure teams have all material they need to do their work.
• Participate to annual evaluation with member of his team.
Report to PMO
Leading coordinator for optimize resource allocation to minimise staff downtime.
Ensure internal working process been follow well.
Revenue control & manage project budget and delivery time