Nurun China (formerly China Interactive) is based in Shanghai and part of Nurun Inc. Founded in 1998, it was a pioneer in its field and has grown to be one of China’s leading interactive marketing consultancy with over 100 digital advocates. Clients value Nurun China for its expertise in integrated marketing communication, artistic direction, platform development, and E-Commerce strategies. Nurun China provides winning strategies in the digital realm for internationally-renowned clients such as L’Oreal, Pernod Ricard China, Haier, Danone, Pirelli, Accor, and Education First.
Nurun 中国（前身China Interactive），总部位于上海，是Nurun全球集团的重要部分。作为中国领先的互动营销代理公司之一，现有100多名员工，为国内外顶尖客户提供数字营销整合传播战略、以人为本的互动设计与数字产品、网站开发、线上客户关系管理项目与社会化媒体运营。公司创立于1998年，不仅作为行业内的领导者，更已成为上海最成熟的网络代理公司之一。目前Nurun中国合作的众多公司与组织包括：保乐力加集团、欧莱雅集团、海尔集团、达能集团、马爹利名士、兰蔻、倍耐力、爱他美、雅高酒店, 英孚教育。
Nurun is a global design and technology consultancy that works with some of the world’s most innovative companies. We create products and services for the connected world through a combination of human insight, new technology and smart thinking. Clients include Adidas, BBVA, Bouygues Telecom, Coca-Cola, Electronic Arts, General Electric, Google, The Home Depot, Tesla Motors, Sony, and Walmart. Headquartered in Montréal and with 12 offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, Nurun has multidisciplinary teams of more than 1,200 anthropologists, designers, strategists, and software engineers. Nurun is a wholly owned subsidiary of Québecor Média Inc., one of Canada’s largest telecommunications and media providers.
For any information , please visit the official website：www.nurun.com
Art Director (资深美术指导)
The Art Director usually works on one account at a time and is responsible for the preparation of concepts and production.
- Fulfills leadership tasks and deliverables of an Art Director in support of the office of the Design Director. Specifically, leads and directs the development and execution of short term (project specific) and long term (account specific) creative strategies
- Ensures creative scope, schedule and budget are accurate
- Develops and signs-off on creative estimates and ensures high quality, profitable execution of creative deliverables
- Develops and executes account growth strategies with account core team members to meet account goals set by the engagement lead
- Coordinates with creative director and resource manager in projections for, and assignment of, creative discipline group members to client projects.
- Helps Design Director and Associate Creative Directors manage the creative staff, as well as helping to review staff.
- Maintains an awareness of status and project deliverables of all discipline group members’ project work.
- Facilitates and orchestrates contact between account creative team and client.
- Participates constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications.
- Contributes to the evolution and maintenance of each creative discipline workflow.
Senior Account Manager (高级客户经理)
- Gather information on the customers’ annual business plan, marketing plan, work plan etc. at the beginning of the year in order to establish proposed work plan and value-proposition
- Write proposal – scope of work; Write briefs
- Lead and work with the production team to develop formal proposal to secure contracts for recurring works and new opportunities
- Establish master plan to identify timeline and resource requirements for all secured contracts
- Supervise account executive and production team project completion (budget, deadlines, human and technical resources)
- Participate in the evaluation of project feasibility
- Ensure coordination between the client and the internal project team
- Participate in specs and client requirements definition
- Ensure internal communication with the production team
- Prepare and present presentations to clients
- Participate in site architecture development
- 5+ yrs. relevant experience within an digital agency
Business Director (业务总监)
- 8-10+ yrs. relevant experience within an agency account management environment
- Extremely well versed in interactive marketing and related disciplines
- Successful track record of leading/growing ROI-driven accounts
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, with seasoned presentation skills at the highest client levels
- Team player and team leader who is results-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic
- High level of maturity and judgment to represent the agency and client in a polished, intelligent manner
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to integrate analytics into successful marketing actions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to motivate staff, peers and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) is an asset.
- Work experience in China is an asset.
- Experience with consumer good brands is an asset.
Media Manager (媒体经理)
- Develop strategic thinking and media plan for the clients
- Management and coordination of media suppliers and partners
- Performance measurement and analysis plus coordination with analytics team
- Identify, recruit and train specialist team
- 2-5+ yrs. relevant experience within an media buying agency or digital agency
- Well versed in interactive marketing and related disciplines
Social Media Manager (社会化媒体经理)
- Develop strategic thinking and social media plan for the clients
- Optimization strategy management
- Management and coordination of media/social media suppliers
- Develop media & social media partnerships
- Supervision of the performance measurement and analysis
- Management of the team
Senior Digital Analytics
- Direct the web analytics strategy and services
- Be responsible for managing the day-to-day analytical needs of client (SEM, SEO, email, on line communication and engagement strategy and social media)
- Design and direct web analytics strategy, evaluate marketing campaign performance for online marketing campaigns, synthesize data, distill findings, develop insights and recommend actionable next steps
- Collaborate with others to identify optimization opportunities for our clients, develop test plans, implement analytics strategies and analyze results
- Manage 3rd party analytics tools and vendor relationships
- Advocate best practices around web analytics, campaign reporting, conversion optimization, program/site measurement and multivariate testing
- 3 or 5+ years of experience in digital analytics (Agency experience preferred)
- Hands on experience with analytics implementations including Google Analytics
- Experience with digital marketing campaign optimization, including search marketing, email marketing and landing page optimization
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access
Project Manager （项目经理）
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager managing major software or interactive web development initiatives
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing budgets of $2-5 million
- Post-secondary education in business or technical field
- Strong technical and business aptitude
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Demonstrated experience managing external and internal clients
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery and execution of completed e-commerce site builds
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior and intermediate Developers
- Minimum 3 years’ software development experience with PHP, and Object-oriented programming
- Experienced in MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB/SQLite database programming and optimizations
- Experienced in Web Services, SOAP
- Experienced in cache system
- 能够熟练应用Adobe Photoshp进行图片编辑
- 有互联网站相关经验与知识例如SEO，Web Analytic等。
Candidate should have 3+ years in Interactive Advertising or related employment experience with an Interactive agency, web development company, marketing or ad agency developing written content for the web, and of course have excellent writing skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in Interactive copywriting
- Experience in the beauty, consumer packaged goods, telecommunications, business to business, business to consumer and Fortune 500 industries preferred
- Must be able to “multitask” and meet concurrent, rigorous deadlines under fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication and ability to work as part of team is essential.
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Familiar with standard concepts, best practices and procedures associated with the development of on-line content
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to take and give clear direction
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with MS word required. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote a plus