SEM Manager (台湾人)
Mission and Role:
NIM Digital is committed to creating Search Engine Marketing & Digital Platforms programmes that deliver incremental, measurable business results for its range of MNC and locally based clients in China; Hong Kong and SE Asia markets with a purpose to expand into Taiwan.
We are passionate about hiring the best talent, using the best digital advertising management tools and practices, which feed our drive to deliver winning results for our clients.
Summary of Role:
- Be the one of the main client contacts across some of our key clients
- Act as a mentor or support for colleagues or internal agency folk across various accounts
- Attend all relevant client and agency meetings to present search data, digital platform data, train where necessary and provide outstanding levels of client service to all clients in a proactive manner
- Be the account’s lead strategist by analysing campaign results and working with the key stakeholders to deliver improvements, new initiatives, increase revenue opportunities and constant value ad.
- Develop key senior relationships with relevant media owners to help improve overall service levels
- Up sell additional NIM Digital services – SEO / Display / Social
- Manage all account responsibilities from Campaigns / Clients / Finance
- Developing relationships and networking with clients and media in Taiwan
- Design and deploy high-performing paid search campaigns
- Perform daily compilation and analysis of data from all search engines.
- Execute reporting, provide insights and recommendations.
- Regularly optimize PPC campaigns through bid management, testing ad copy, and expanding keyword lists.
- Perform on-going keyword research to further expand both our PPC and SEO
- Provide thought leadership for campaigns based on ROI and conversion goals.
- Monitor, evaluate and recommend new media vehicles and technologies
Key Responsibilities Detailed:
- Manage the implementing of search/ Digital platform strategies from client briefs
- Review work load and project management capabilities of less experienced team members and offer suggestions on how to improve processes and or manage the reallocation/ prioritization of work where necessary to ensure high standards are maintained
- Providing frequent progress/ contact reports regarding search & Platform marketing efforts and performance metrics to clients and or internal teams
- Ensuring that all projects are meeting client goals/ expectations and quality levels are hitting deadlines and that results are being incorporated into new activity bookings
- Add additional value to all projects by innovative thought and suggestion on client future projects
- Assume top level responsibility for specific client budgets including monthly forecasting of spend and ensuring that accounts remain profitable to the business.
- Oversee the management of campaign activity and ensure it is delivered to a consistently high standard and is cost effective
- Proactively investigate agency, client and supply-side campaign issues (troubleshoot) and source best-practice resolutions in timely fashion
- Ensure search is not working in isolation of other media activities
- Oversee bid management strategies being deployed for your clients
- Be in regular contact with media vendors to ensure client campaigns are effectively managed, serviced and set up
- Take ownership and pride in each campaign to provide clients with market-leading service
- Support wider NIM team with regular contributions to best practices and industry developments – keeping up to date with SEM developments
- Provide NIM clients with outstanding customer service
Essential attributes of successful candidate:
- Min 3 years Search and other Digital Platform experience.
- Proficient in use of Search technology i.e. Dart, Kenshoo, Marin & understanding of Ad Serving.(Needs to do Marin/ Kenshoo Training)
- Basic practical and theoretical knowledge of Analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Core Metrics, Webtrends etc
- Excellent Client Management skills with a proven track record of working with senior clients
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organised, detail focused and meticulous by nature
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential, given the reporting and client financial investment aspects of the role as well as the copywriting, research and presenting aspects
- Strong analytical skills a bonus
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers
- Good self-esteem, confidence and strength of character – ability to be assertive without being aggressive
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop within an expanding sector
- Advanced understanding of the internet market and its current role in media consumption