(Sr.) Account Executive
1. Keep the contact with the clients, make the client’s job as easy as possible and make the client sure the project will finish on time, on brief and on budget.
2. Seek to acquire information that will help add value to the client’s business.
3. Work with the Traffic Manager to develop timing plans and distribute these to all parties involved at the start of each project.
4. Organizing meetings, with the necessary agendas and information.
5. Developing and maintaining an up-to-date record of all material published by the account group, including all financial, planning, research and creative work.
6. Assist in the briefing process and provide the Creative Department with all the necessary information and stimulus for them to deliver against the agreed brief.
7. Manage the accuracy and timeliness of estimates and invoices, ensuring all approvals are sought before work begins
1. Bachelor degree in major of Advertising, Marketing, and working experience in Advertising Agency is preferred;
2. With Online Advertising knowledge and experience is preferable;
3. Excellent communication ability, with the character of aggressive, outgoing and professional ethics;
4. Excellent command of English in both oral and written, skilled in operating MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint).