上海奥美广告征集广告人才，团队服务国际知名品牌: Beauty care，Personal care & Foods，现招聘职位如下，投递简历时请注明申请职位和招聘信息来源：
- Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director,
- Group Account Director, Business Director
- Traffic Manager
- Creative Service Director
- Senior English Copywriter
Account Manager, Digital 客户经理，互动经验 (FMCG)
- 监控并保证工作项目的时间进度; 监督并保证内部流程的顺利展开
(Associate) Account Director, Senior Account Director
- Background of FMCG is preferred;
- Associate Account Director: Minimum 4 year working experience; Account Director: Minimum 6 years of account management and/or management level marketing.
- At least 2 years of which has been in an agency environment; preferably with a combination of marketing, branding, business process, technology, and hospitality industry exposure;
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions;
- Proven success in account growth and revenue generation;
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management;
- Strong aptitude for building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Interpersonal Requirements: Keen attention to detail;
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Proven track record executing complex projects;
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English abilities;
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients;
- Ability to manage several projects at once;
- A source of innovation, passion and creative vision;
- Must have sound financial management skills.
Traffic Manager 流程管理经理
The Traffic Manager leads the Traffic Department. Traffic Manager is the key person who allocates resources for all the agency projects that require creative and studio time. Traffic Manager must have the best knowledge and is also the chief in policing the company’s processes, procedures, structure and policies. Their key role would be to allocate the optimal amount of resources, within or outside of the company, to ensure the goals of profitability, timeliness and quality can be met.
Creative Service Director 奥美广告
It’s a newly created position in our Shanghai office, we are looking for someone:
- Extremely experienced with a proven track record in running a big agency, especially a big creative department. Ideally, this person can help to oversee Advertising and Ogilvy One, too.
- Excellent in both Chinese and English speaking, good communication skills, it’s the key in dealing with both account service and creative teams.
- Not afraid of constant and intense pressure and hard work. Highly resourceful and solution-driven.
- Highly effective and efficient in organizing workflow and heavy workloads.
- Not afraid of saying no to both Servicing and Creative people, yet able to gain respect and cooperation from them.
- Must have leadership and project management skills
Group Account Director
The role is critical to the success of the business. The person must be capable of helping to deliver the Ogilvy Advertising strategy, specifically developing best practices typically for a range of clients under the direct responsibility of this person.
The GAD is responsible for the overall delivery of an assigned Client or a pool of Clients. He/She manages a team of Account personnel that are tasked with the day to day Client Service for these Clients. The GAD is responsible for assuring delivery while delivering outstanding strategic advice and excellent creative delivery.
A pivotal position within the business combining an ability to manage the challenges of growing a portfolio of accounts whilst juggling the responsibilities of business development and client servicing roles. The application of creative thinking is an essential part of the business.
- With the BD/GM/MD, responsibility to achieve the total revenues and direct contribution for the accounts in your control.
- To work with the relevant parties to deliver the financial targets.
- With your line manager to develop the yearly business plan and monthly dialogue reports for all key accounts.
Personnel and Training
- To ensure the development and appropriate training of personnel.
- Responsibilities for the identification and recruitment of personnel.
- Training and development of local staff to undertake/support the services we provide (in this case for the entire group).
- Abide by the WPP code of business conduct.
- Contribute actively to the management team and associated forums which add to the continued evolvement of the business.
Account Planner/Strategic Counsel
- Providing account planning support to key clients.
- Provide clients counsel in the development of successful customer management strategies
- General business planning and marketing strategy advice.
- Independently and in partnership with the appropriate Ogilvy partners to develop, refine and implement the business development strategy
- To identify and develop new business opportunities with your managers
- To identify and deliver new business activities augment and/or expand the Ogilvy Advertising services.
- To present and pitch our services to potential clients in a competitive context.
- Managing and ensuring quality of our services to clients.
- Management and handling of key client briefs, projects and requests. Including the refinement of the above.
- The typical day to day management of clients and their requests including presentations, documentation, administration, etc. of clients activities.
- Ensure creative teams motivation and working processes. Ensure linkage with other disciplines for joint briefs
- Oversee project briefings (both written & actual briefing) & client approval
- Provide creative judgment
- Ensure superb, impact and innovative creative development – in line with client’s requirements and brand print.
- Development of close working relationships with other members of the Ogilvy group, and other WPP companies.
Senior English Copywriter (from Indian Market)
Senior English Copywriter (Ogilvy & Mather Advertising，Shanghai, China)
- Candidate should come from Indian Market, understand the culture and insights
- Job location: Shanghai
- With 4 to 5 years advertising copywriter experience in 4A agency
- Regional role, can conceptualize and come up with big ideas
Please submit your application with Resume and Portfolio to: Errie.firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of a team of creative professionals, English Copywriter will work closely with other countries on regional level, ensure the work produces fits within the branding strategy and target audiences, can understand cultural trends to make sure the messages produces are relevant and appropriate.
- Senior writer (English based) with at least 4 or 5 years experience
- Good team player, not afraid to try new thing
- Ability to conceptualize big ideas
- Embraces the expanding world of media, digital savvy (should be a consumer of some social media platforms)
- Help the Regional team on one of the global FMCG accounts to create and execute campaigns throughout the main English speaking markets in Asia, with special emphasis on India
- The work would include ideation, copywriting for TV, Radio, Print and Activation, client presentation and execution supervision before final production
- Occasional digital initiative that the staff need to work with the team for ideation
- This staff will not only work on the specific home care brand, there will also be some special creative projects assigned from Group, like coke team.