- 资深客户主任 (社交媒体)
企业沟通经理 Corporate Communications Manager
It’s an in-house role, directly report to the President of Shanghai Office, and support Ogilvy China Corp PR leader to run corporate communications projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Shanghai group leader and Corporate Communications team in Beijing to develop and execute Ogilvy corporate communications plan,
- Lead the execution of ongoing corporate reputation and issues management programs in close coordination with Beijing corporate communications team,
- Develop executive visibility programs in China, especially in relation to conferences and other relevant industry forums,
- Working with HR and global internal communications, support employee engagement and communication initiatives in China.
- Title can be either Assistant Manager or Manager depends on seniority
- Bachelor’s or master’s degrees in Public Relations, Journalism or Communications is preferred.
- 4+ years PR and/or corporate communications experience in PR agencies or Corp.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a high level of corporate PR related social media expertise
- Self-starter with strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Can work independently with management teams
- We are looking for a quick learner, full of passion, confidence, and is a good project leader.
企业公共关系顾问, Consultant (Corporate PR, B2B, Auto Client)
(5 – 6 years relevant experience, Corp Work —- Fluent in both English and Mandarin)
- Management of client or team in particular segment of business group’s area of expertise.
- Client management and leadership in particular segment of business group’s area of expertise.
- Involvement/support of group-related 360 initiatives.
- Participation in new business efforts, leadership of selected new business assignments.
- Delivery of one non-financial target and media relations goal that supports group developments.
- Good relationship with media: B2B/lifestyle/general/fashion, etc.
- Solid PR knowledge and skill set: press release, presentation writing and presenting skill
- Agency/in house background
- Good event planning/execution experience
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- A positive team player
- Can work under high pressure and OT
- Industry knowledge regarding B2B, and have experience in auto/auto parts is a plus
资深顾问， Senior Consultant (Fashion & Lifestyle)
A Senior Consultant s should be able to manage the day-to-day client service for 1-2 key accounts and supervise a dedicated team in Shanghai (the team size is expected to grow). Be the leader for accounts/projects. Partner with the Ogilvy PR’s marketing team in Beijing to grow Ogilvy PR’s business in this arena, and support new business development
(Agency/in house background whilst related consumer marketing brands working experience (better have been working with alcohol brands)
- Account Management
- 360-Degree Involvement
- Part of P&L
- People Development
- Career Development
Other Professional Skills
- Is a skilled writer who conceptualizes and produces work for clients
- Manages implementation of events.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
- Leverages knowledge to add value to client programs.
- Increasingly contributes presentations, using internal and external resources.
- Balances work load and tasks, communicating effectively with team members to reliably implement assignments on budget and on deadline.
- Exemplifies solid teamwork capabilities while demonstrating supervisory skills.