上海奥美行动征集Retail Planner 零售业务策划经理，投递简历时请注明申请职位和招聘信息来源：
- Retail Planner 零售业务策划经理
Retail Planner 零售业务策划经理
- Assisting Clients in developing effective campaign strategies.
- Identifying business issue, providing insights and solutions on business and execution performance to the account service team and client side to help them making right decisions.
- Ensure a successful BTL /Trade marketing plan execution align with the integrated marketing campaign and business objective.
- Defining performance criteria and overseeing results measurement.
- Ensuring campaigns stay “on strategy” during the lifecycle of the project.
- Contribute to project opportunity identification and development.
- Establishes trustworthy and close working relationship with the relevant persons in client side.
- This is a high visibility role which requires good presentation, coordination, communication and negotiation skills.
- Appreciates the broader business context and demonstrates full understanding of the importance of having full visibility from briefing to execution in all relevant channels and markets.
- Realises the vision to create an integrated communication and execution performance visibility platform to provide analytical view
- Defines needs of analytical solutions and insights related to in-store execution and performance visibility, ensure cycle plan reflects optimum workload for the field force, maximum impact of the brand projects and cycle activities.
- Effectively develops the full business process from data entry to management report in order to have seamless performance visibility in all relevant channel, category and markets, work out cycle Instructions followed by cycle evaluations. Monitor implementation of core & cycle tasks and flag the issues on time.
- Develop Standard and ad-hoc reports with all necessary dimensions (Channel/Category/Geography) in line with the requirement of the relevant client.
- At least Bachelors degree in related field.
- Minimum 6 years marketing and trade marketing/retail marketing career in any FMCG company.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Consumer Marketing/Trade Marketing or market research job.
- Expertise and demonstrated experience on business intelligence tools, Consumer Marketing Insight, data management, designing/reporting and delivering analytical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Chinese and English.
- Strong leadership/interpersonal skill to manage client and work closely with technical team.