WPP Digital全球性互动营销公司Possible Worldwide 是一家领先的以结果为导向的互动营销公司，提供睿智非凡和行之有效的营销解决方案。我们为客户在各个渠道和平台上开发出了屡获殊荣的创新作品。这让我们的客户和他们的顾客之间的可量化互动关系能够以更有意义、更加频繁和更为盈利的方式变现出来。
ABOUT POSSIBLE WORLDWIDE:
Possible Worldwide is a leading result-driven interactive marketing agency that provides intelligent and effective marketing solutions. We create award winning, innovative works across all channels and platforms for our clients. All this while making measurable interactions between our clients and their customers in more meaningful, frequent and profitable ways throughout the relationship lifecycle.
We have over 15 offices in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. Our clients include Nike, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Starwood Hotels, Johnnie Walker, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, Dow Corning, etc.
For more information, please visit: www.possibleworldwide.com
INTERACTIVE DESIGNER / SENIOR INTERACTIVE DESIGNER
- Developing creative interactive ideas and executions across a range of categories for major global brands
- Building and controlling creative output whilst maintaining and enhancing Possible Worldwide’s creative standards and processes
- Naturally creative and imaginative
- Knowledgeable about computer technology and the technical processes involved
- A team player and enjoy working alongside colleagues and external consultants
- Interested in the future of/and up to date with the latest interactive media
- Independent and know when to ask the right questions
- Organized and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash knowledge
- Solid graphic and interface design capabilities
- At least 2 years industry experience
- Experience designing smart phone applications a bonus
- Ability to draw and storyboard a bonus
For Senior Interactive Designer, up the years of industry experience to 3 – 4 years.
- 制作和监控创意作品，同时维护和提高Possible Worldwide的创意标准和程序
- 熟练使用Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator和Flash等软件
高级互动设计师，需要3 – 4年以上的相关工作经验。
INTERACTIVE COPYWRITER (MANDARIN)
- Conceptualizing and developing interactive ideas for a range of industry verticals for major global brands
- Work includes campaign creation, websites, banners, mobile apps, and social media initiatives
- Copywriting and proof-reading
- At least 2-3 years’ digital copywriting experience
- Good interactive copywriting skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Versatility, dependability, and good work ethics
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a SENIOR CONSULTANT you will be the challenged to play a pivotal role in developing our strategic offering in the Greater China region. You will partner with the senior management team in China and the region to enable the agency to become our client’s most valued partner by driving insightful, innovative and impactful strategic marketing services and programs.
You will partner with client engagement teams on digital marketing initiatives and play an active leadership role in growing both existing clients and new business opportunities. You will do this by shaping the development & implementation of strategic marketing programs in China and potentially across the region.
You’ll have the support of a team of consultants and marketing analysts based in our regional HQ in Singapore – however, over time we expect that you will build teams and capabilities locally. You will be working to specifically develop and grow our strategic planning capabilities and service offering, which includes (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- To drive and shape thinking and direction both internally and with our clients
- To convert an intimate knowledge of client’s business mission and direction into effective agency action and programs
- To be totally immersed in what makes the client’s business tick. And not just from a marketing and communications perspective. Know what the success measures are for the client. Know what gets our client’s their bonuses
- To challenge briefs and proactively identify strategic opportunities to add incremental value and differentiation, whilst ensuring the delivery of tangible business impact for our clients and our agency
- To lead the development of research, concepts, ideas, and plans for achieving objectives successfully and for meeting and beating the competition
- To lead and deliver thoughtful, innovative and well-written proposal and reports
- To steer the direction of our projects, introducing and developing services including (but not limited to) integrated planning, relationship marketing, messaging strategies, customer circuits, user research and personas, stakeholder requirements, task analysis, campaign analytics.
- To continually monitor digital strategic planning methodologies, techniques and programs to identify and refine our own service offering and capabilities
- To analyze and translate qualitative or anecdotal data into insights and recommendations
- To update and develop the Possible Worldwide strategic planning process, and ensure that frameworks, processes and case studies are documented and shared to ensure the growth of the consulting practice
- To identify areas of opportunity in the current service offering, and implement these
- To keep on top of latest trends and research in digital marketing and help distribute insights and information within Possible Worldwide
- To identify training requirements, and run internal learning-lunches or informal Q&A sessions to train Possible Worldwide staff on strategic planning.
You’ll have 8-12 years experience in digital marketing and be considered a leader by your peers. You’ll be experienced in working in China, and ideally you will have basic conversational mandarin.
The Engagement Management team is responsible for the overall successful management and development of client business.
Engagement Management has ultimate responsibility for client accounts and projects on a day-to-day basis. He or she functions as the senior client contact (though, if projects are running well, the Engagement Management team may have little day to day contact with clients but rather, operate in a more advisory capacity).
- Business Planning – developing an annual strategy for each account (up-dated quarterly)
- Accurate revenue/profit forecasting on client business on a monthly, on-going basis
- Managing the financial performance and profitability of client business
- Establishing excellent working relationships with senior client contacts, e.g. Marketing Directors
- Negotiating annual service levels and rates
- Maintaining an overview of all projects to ensure that both client needs and agency standards are achieved; that work is in line with strategy; that legal requirements are met; that all operational aspects run smoothly; that work is completed on time and to budget; and that financial targets are hit or exceeded
- Setting the standards and developing the strategy against which the above will be judged
- Pro-actively developing business to secure further projects from, and therefore financial development of, existing accounts
- Securing completely new business – pitch work & RFP’s
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of clients, their businesses and the marketplaces in which they operate
- Managing solution brainstorms and development planning with client and internal teams
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- Obtaining agreement/closure to outstanding proposals
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of Possible Worldwide’s service offering, for example, the Engagement Management Team is expected to be able to discuss and sell all Possible Worldwide Services and products
- Overseeing budget control, quoting and invoicing
- Being a complete advocate and ambassador for the company culture and structure
- Credibly challenging assumptions and thinking to ensure best possible consultancy
- Developing alternative and lateral solutions to briefs/issues.
- 3-5 years experience as a local/regional account lead
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Ability to lead multi-disciplined teams across geographical locations
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior stakeholders and teams across regions
- CRM experience preferred but not required
- Fast learner and can adapt to changing situations
- Responsible and proactive in engagements with clients and teams
Due to business growth, we are currently looking for an Engagement Director to become part of our Shanghai, China based team, to work on two of our most prestigious global clients.
As the Engagement Director, you will be a key point of contact on your accounts and will be responsible for managing client relationships and lead engagements and projects. You will work with consulting and production teams to translate client business objectives into measurable marketing strategies, plans and tactics.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker. This person will excel in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines on time, accurately. You will be confident and be comfortable presenting to clients on a regular basis. You are smart curious about everything, you ask the right questions to get the right answers and are detailed oriented. You live on challenge and love to learn.
You will have:
- Proven account management experience with strong digital strategic marketing planning and implementation skills
- Excellent client relationship, communications, organization and consultative sales skills
- A strong knowledge of digital media, search marketing and search optimization
- Experience in both BTB and BTC client accounts
- Experience working in a Direct Marketing, Interactive Marketing or CRM environment
- Strong understanding of digital, direct and CRM marketing practices and concepts
- Ability to analyze clients’ business requirements and developing the best strategies and solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
- At least 1 year experience in other 4A’s digital agency in China
- Experience with technology or enterprise software clients would be beneficial
Additional skills that would be an advantage are good knowledge of marketing in Asia and have excellent bilingual – Chinese and English written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
A competitive compensation package and benefits are offered for this position. The position is located at the Possible Worldwide Shanghai, China office.
我们为该职位提供极具竞争力的薪酬福利。这个职位设在Possible Worldwide 的上海公司。
Media Executive – CHINA
Media Executive Job Description:
- With the management of the Media Manager, work with Engagement teams and Media Owners and Clients in development of digital media plans for Search & Display campaigns
- Search & Display campaigns implementation, management & ongoing optimization
- Campaigns timeline management
- Development of campaign reports & performance analysis
- Presentation of campaign reports & performance analysis
- Financial administration support
- Establish excellent working relationships with client contacts and internal teams
- Maintain a thorough understanding of clients, their businesses and the marketplaces in which they operate
- Pro-actively contribute to business e.g. putting forward new ideas; finding new solutions to client requirements, etc
- Work closely with Media, Finance, Project Managers and Engagement teams
- Supporting the media team (Singapore and China) for all duties above
Media Executive Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate about digital media space
- A pro-active self-starter who can work well in a team-oriented environment
- Rigorous & Detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills & comfortable with numbers
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
Media Operations Manager Reporting Line:
- Reporting to the Associate Media Director (based in Singapore)
媒介专员 – 中国
The role of the Media Director is to lead the day-to-day operations of the Company’s China Media team, participate in the development and presentation of new business pitches, and manage and develop the Media capabilities of the Company for the China market. The China Media Director will partner with China Senior Management and Engagement (client servicing) to understand client’s overall marketing goals and objectives; ensuring that all media related recommendations and deliverables are designed to help meet those needs.
The high level roles and responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients and assist in development of new client relationships
- Work closely with senior management, engagement, creative, technology and consulting teams
- Responsible for oversight of all program budgets, including staffing and resource requirements
- Responsible for the development and implementation of media processes and best practices for the media practice
- Develop people within the media team by coaching and training
- Work closely with the Media Director, APAC & EMEA, based in Singapore, to align processes and best practices to ensure consistency across the Company’s media practice
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Client satisfaction
- Build & leverage relationships Actively seek to increase the services offered to clients
- Quality of project deliverables
- Team training and staff retention
- Insights development from published sources
- New tools deploymentOptimization approach and consistency
- Initiatives for increased productivity of team and media services operation
- Media Vendor relationships
- 5-8 years experience in the digital media field including managing digital campaigns across both display and search media
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the digital media digital space, trends and the future of the medium
- Experience managing a cross-disciplinary media team that includes display, search, mobile and social medias
- Experience and proven success in managing digital media business and growing revenue
- Knowledge in ad serving systems such as Atlas, DoubleClick, Eyeblaster, etc.Knowledge in campaign analytics, optimization and reporting
- Ability to present in a consistent and professional manner
- A pro-active self-starter who can work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to write and speak Mandarin
- English language proficiency, written and spoken, is preferred
- Reporting to the Media Director, APAC & EMEA (based in Singapore)
- Dotted line to the Managing Director, China
- 具有使用并管理Atlas, DoubleClick, Eyeblaster等等系统的知识
The Project Manager will manage IT projects in the areas of scoping, resource management and documentation. This is key role in the project management team and successful candidates can look forward to a rewarding professional growth.
- Planning and implementation of IT/Web projects
- Track & coordinate with various teams regarding project scope, budget, timeline and progress
- Identify and resolve project related issues
- Interact with clients for requirement gathering and project status
- Possess a Degree or Diploma from a reputed institute, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Formal project management training / certification would be an advantage
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role or in an interactive agency
- Excellent knowledge of implementing IT projects in Microsoft and/or J2EE environment
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical abilities and attention to details
For more information on Possible, please visit: www.possibleworldwide.com
- 正规的项目管理培训 / 持证书者优先
- 拥有在Microsoft 和/或 J2EE 环境中实施IT项目的熟练知识
Please send your resume to email@example.com, if you are interested. Kindly specify these roles are from DamnDigital.
如果您对该职位有兴趣, 请将简历发到: firstname.lastname@example.org, 并请务必注明招聘信息来自互动中国.