Digital Account Executive
WE WANT YOU!
A Digital Account Executive, who would like to help us serving our clients by assisting with e-marketing project management. Your goal is to support the implementation of projects for brand websites, and digital advertising campaigns.
You have a talent for organization and embrace the Internet and new media forms with passion. That’s why you can help to coordinate between our renowned clients and the internal team who develops the creative ideas.
You will assist with implementing and monitoring of projects, coordinate with website maintenance works and watch over timings. Next to that you’ll get to support an account manager with the handling of contracts. Preparing project proposals, cost estimations and payment monitoring are also part of your daily assignments.
We would like you to be a team player, be willing to support a project’s progress from start to end, and love to dig into detail.
We would love it if you were a person who takes on personal responsibility!
To fit into our agency, you should have a positive and open working attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills. To best understand what we do, you should know your way around the Chinese Internet and social platforms.
You have a university degree; preferably with a business/ marketing/ advertising/ IT background and your English skills exceed being able to say “hello”, both in written and oral form. (We communicate in English a lot)
If you feel that many of the listed requirements describe who you are, and you happen to be interested: please send us your CV & portfolio today and find out if you and BBDO Shanghai make a good match!
If you feel that some of the requirements are something you don’t yet know, but would love to do: please also contact us. We have a thing for people who love to learn as that is exactly what we do every day as well!
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Internet, mobile marketing or other e-marketing channels;
- Be good at team work, willing to support the whole team, willing to go detail;
- Positive working attitude, passion on digital communication, heavy internet user;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- University degree, prefer business/marketing/advertising/IT background;
- Good English skills in both written and oral;
Digital Senior Account Manager:
Client: Citroen DS China digital business
Report to: Account Director
The Digital Associate Account Director scope of work covers:
- Client service: Maintaining client relationships; coordinate with client and internally to fulfill client’s requirement; initialize professional suggestion / proposals to help client improve the online communication performance.
- Digital project management: Initialize the online and interactive marketing campaign ideas/strategy; internally project implementation planning and process control; coordinate internally with Creative and IT department to create the digital ideas for difference marketing campaign; coordinate with offline advertising agency or other 3rd party to create integrated marketing communication concept and ideas; project implementation coordination and monitoring; project quality control; present proposal to client; cost estimate, cost control and payment monitoring; 3rd party vendor management and evaluation.
- Team management: Working together and manage junior account server colleagues, training and teaching them with professional account services/project management knowledge, skills, experience and attitude.
- At least 3 years agency digital account/project management experience; experienced in providing service for international clients in agency;
- With Internet Marketing background;
- Good English skills in both written and oral;
- Ability to handle complex online projects self-responsibly, pay attention to detail;
- Basic understanding of Internet, mobile marketing or other e-marketing channels and with proven Internet, eMarketing, Mobile Marketing and other new media project experience;
- Be good at team leading, schedule and resource planning;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- With experience of video shooting;
- Automobile industry related experiences are preferred.
Digital Account Director
- Leads development of creative briefs and all Agency POVs
- Leads macro strategic analysis on competitive reviews
- Leads trend monitoring with Planning group
- Leads creative briefings and reviews
- Assigns team priorities and manages resources as team coach
- Primarily responsible for quality of end advertising product
- Heads PPMs -TVC Shooting and post production leadership
- Delivers all projects on time, with quality – ensures that production timing is always cushioned to allow client last minute changes
- Ensures that client provides quick feedback turnaround/ advises GAD or BD if there is lack of cooperation
- Source of knowledge on all aspects of client’s business
- Works to develop holistic communication plans and ideas
- Leads meetings with outside agencies on holistic activities
- Keeper of brand equity, agency reputation and credibility
- Initiates Business building ideas
- Financial responsibility
- Key contact for media
- Digitally savvy – has an appreciation and interest in digital communications e.g. Social Media
Digital Web Designer/Associate Art Director
- 1 year industry experience on digital development and related academic qualification
- Expert in Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator and In-Design, Proficient with Dreamweaver and Flash
- Good knowledge in graphic design, photo retouching, typography, art work and print production is necessary
- A team player who have strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill and self-motivated, able to work on multi-task, work under pressure with tight schedules
Digital Copy Writer 创意部 :互动中文文案 （线上）
Digital Senior Art Director 创意部: 资深互动美术指导
- 对Flash的应用和性能有深入的了解（懂After Effects更好）。
Digital Screen Designer 创意部: 互动设计师
- 至少6-12个月Photoshop CS3（或更高版本）的相关工作经验。
Account Manager/ Sr.Account Manager(传统客户经理/资深客户经理)
- 愿意吃苦耐劳, 有团队合作精神
Account Director/Sr. Account Director(传统客户总监/资深客户总监)
- 有Skin Care/ FMCG 经验者 优先
HR Supervisor of BJ (北京人事主管)
General Job Description
- Set up, manage and optimize recruitment policy and procedures;
- Identify talent needs with team leader to recruit qualified candidates in a timeless manner;
- Develops and monitors hiring projections to ensure Talent Acquisition meets the business’ needs;
- Analyzes, streamlines, and implement staffing processes and programs to provide “best in class’ staffing, relocation (as assigned)and on-boarding solutions
- Develop, manage and implement staffing process and procedures;
- Cooperate with business team to properly handling daily staffing activities including but not limited to on-boarding, promotion, transfer, demotion, exiting, etc;
- Prepare the working permit, residence permit for foreign employee
- Routine work for personnel management
- Works with the legal Department to ensure legal compliance with country and/or regional employment laws that strengthens the business position and balances legal exposure, while enabling the business to take manageable employment risks;;
- Ensures Staffing Specialists and Hiring Managers are aware of employment law requirements; monitors hiring actions and decisions to maintain legal and company policy compliance and values;
- prepare staff’s payroll every month and maintain HR system
- Other assignment from department leader
- Bachelor degree or above with a major in HR, English, business management or psychology is preferred;
- Mature, opened-minded with excellent inter-personal and listening skills;
- Good communication, coordination, interpersonal and organization skills as well as a good team-player with diverse teams at all levels; be able to work independently under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English; Good PC skills
- Familiar with Chinese Labor Law and other local regulations
- Minimum 3.5 years’ solid and hands-on recruitment experience in digital advertising industry, 4A agency is preferred
[Department] – [Job title] – [Name] – [Source]
e.g. [Online Creation] – [Sen. Art director] – [Mr. Zhang San] – [DamnDigital.com]