Senior Website Content
· Provide leadership and direction of the Content department.
· Project manages and oversees content generation, localization and translation to meet deadlines.
· Organize local photo/video shoots for the website (e. g. food, recipes, B&As, exercises) with R&D.
· Write, revise and top-edit (internal and external) translations. Translate site-side copy.
· Ensure everything published on the site is relevant to the local market.
· Maintain glossary, inventories and style and legal guides and bring into perspective with local market requirements.
· Schedule content for launch and beyond and collaborate cross-departmental for consistency.
· Participate in local business meetings and reflect outcomes and communicate across the departments.
· Establish language, tone and voice on the website in collaboration with R&D and Marketing.
· Write, edit, and localise functional and instructional copy for the site as related to site releases
· And future upgrades.
· Troubleshoot site issues and site-side bugs.
· Plan, write and traffic regular editorial eZine (newsletter) and collaborate with Marketing.
Experience & Skills
· A thorough understanding of online editorial best practices and priorities, excellent writing and editing skills for a website focusing on a specific area of interest, hands-on experience updating web editorial content within site upgrades, outstanding creativity and very strong verbal as well as written communication skills.
· Insight and interest in delivering an informative and inspiring weight-loss experience on the web.
· A passion for innovation and the fostering of new ideas to improve the weight-loss offering on the web.
· Skilled in relationship building, collaboration and project management in a cross-functional team that involves stakeholders from online and offline units.
· Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to editorial and business needs and to drive projects to completion on deadline and within budget. Exceptional organizational skills with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. Ability to juggle multiple projects.
· Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi-task several projects simultaneously, to work independently and proactively as part of an international team.
· Experience in managing localization and translation projects is helpful.
· Strong footing with HTML and Web CMS, experience with video and database projects a plus.
· Mature outlook with ability to effectively deal with people at all levels and in all areas of the business, both offline and online.
· Empathy with and understanding of the Weight Watchers brand.
· Flexibility, particular to work across different time zones (long hours and late shifts occur daily during launch prep phase and are natural post launch, too.)
· A team player who is able to work independently, and build strong relationships with functional team partners across departments in the local country and international. Project management experience is a plus