Senior Project Manager
Report to: Director of Operations
The Senior Project Manager has the responsibility will demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional, multi-project teams to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and on budget in accordance with the defined scope, timeline and budget.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for scheduling / quote and controlling all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
- Work with the Account to understand, manage and communicate client business needs to the internal team
- Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of the project
- Ownership of project estimates – Responsible for working with project team to develop initial estimates and to manage time/cost against those estimates
- Create and maintain a project schedule including activity definition, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks throughout project lifecycle and proposal/estimating phases.
- Manage internal and external expectations inline with project critical success factors
- Works closely with project team members to propose solutions for client’s anticipated needs
- Promotes the professional development of the Project Management Office through coaching, mentoring and guidance
- Responsible for documentation on assigned projects
- Minimum 5 year’s experience as a Project Manager managing major software or interactive web development initiatives
- Post-secondary education in business or technical field
- Strong technical and business aptitude
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Demonstrated experience managing external and internal clients
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience in professional services is considered an asset
- PMP Certification or PM training from an accredited post-secondary institution
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We thank you for the interest you have demonstrated in sending your profile to Nurun inc. but we will only be able to communicate with persons whose candidacies have been retained in the pre-selection stage. All applications are confidential.
Report to: PMO
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure internal working process is been followed
- Ensure project management and production (budget, deadlines and resources).
- Participate in the evaluation of project feasibility.
- Control resource request per hours/date to PMO and work with coordinator efforts of the internal production team.
- Participate in specs and client requirements definition.
- Ensure internal communication with the production team; ensure communication with the account manager.
- Oversee, prepare and review project plan/estimate and SOW (scope of work).
- Participate with PMO in negotiations with venders/freelancer and Partners.
- Problem identification and flagging at appropriate moment
- Produce weekly status report for account manager
- Define the project scope with creative & production team, plan the resources involved
- Work with coordinator to validate resource selection and solve any allocated resource problem with the right people.
- Optimise time and billable hours of every resource.
- Participate to the evolution and to the improvement of plan tool.
- Participate into improvement of methodology and procedure.
- Participate into the hiring process.
- Participate into the working process training of new employee.
- Make sure teams have all material they need to do their work.
- Participate to annual evaluation with member of his team.
Leading coordinator for optimize resource allocation to minimise staff downtime.
Ensure internal working process been follow well.
Revenue control & manage project budget and delivery time