Senior Search Executive
Team: Profero Media Search
Reporting to: Bruce Zhao/Nick Cornforth
This role is an opportunity to join a vibrant and growing team in the New Media industry. The position is specifically to work in search engine marketing (SEM), one of the fastest growing media channels globally. Experience in either paid-search (PPC) or search engine optimisation (SEO) is essential. The job will also include chances to work on other channels such as affiliates, EDM and display media.
The Senior Search Executive is responsible setting up, optimizing and reporting on one or more search accounts. They will work on large international brands, and will have to produce work of the highest quality. They will work closely as a team member and will also have opportunities to work independently and use their own initiative. There is also a responsibility to continue to develop Profero’s advanced search product with innovation and creative thinking.
The Senior Search Executive will come straight into an account for a large international brand who launched in China in 2009 and will be expanding their business throughout 2010 – it is an excellent time to join this account. They will be supported by and will report directly to the Account Director, and the Head of Profero Performance.
The Senior Search Executive will be required to build close working relationships with suppliers; search engines and third parties. They will also function as a central figure in the search team and will be required to develop strong working relationships internally.
• Develop a strategic understanding of the client’s campaign objectives
• To ensure that client deadlines are met
• Optimise performance of account use best-practice strategies
• Set up search engine account, generate keyword lists & produce reports
• Writing search copy for PPC and SEO
• Assisting with new business opportunities
• Taking on training and personal development
• Professional communication in English
• 1 year working within SEM (PPC or SEO)
• Producing and presenting documents to clients
• Working independently or in teams and meeting deadlines
• Researching keywords and writing copy for search
• Fluent English
• Good MS Office skills, and advanced Excel skills in particular
• Adept at manipulating and working with large data sets – strong numeric abilities
• A good communicator
• Creativity and innovation is encouraged