上海奥美互动寻求有互动经验的客户总监 AD，客户群总监 GAD，美术指导，创意总监，打造全球知名Consumer & Skincare Brand，期待您的加入！
Art Director (digital) 互动美术指导（One）
We are currently looking for very talented digital designers to work in a professional and award-winning creative team in OgilvyOne.
Please send your impactful application including three samples of your best work to us.
- You are an experienced art director with a track record of successful campaigns involving different media. You are able to manage your client, lead your projects and inspire your creative team. You know that ideas are more important than anything and you have boundless passion for great design and art direction.
- You ideally graduated from a top art and design school in China or overseas and you have a minimum of 3 years experience in advertising or design industry.
- The job is cross-disciplinary. Our clients need cutting edge product and brand campaigns with online and offline executions. Websites, minisites, banner campaigns, video art, CD-ROMs, direct mailings, packaging, print- and outdoor-ads. We work on campaigns for both the Chinese market and the Asia-Pacific region.
- 这份工作将跨越多个传播领域，我们的客户在中国和亚太地区的多个市场需要创新的产品和品牌推广策略，并分别在线上和线下加以执行，例如：公司网站、产品网站、网络广告、多媒体、CD ROM、直邮、包装、平面和户外广告。
Creative Director (Digital) 互动创意总监 （One）
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required
- 6 years and above experience in 4A agency, at least one year experience as Associate Creative Director in digital marketing
- Experienced in providing service for International Clients or Local FMCG Clients in Agency
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership for team
- Far-sighted, deep-thinking and accurate with good understanding of the philosophy and practice of “Brand Stewardship”
- Conceptual Thinker
- Idea Generator
- Team player
- Understands the tools and trades of direct marketing
- Experience in IT and Finance Industries
- Lead a 360 Client creative team
- Drive creative improvements across all teams
- Coach team and up-skill them
- Manage the resources within the creative team
- Work with other CD’s within OgilvyOne and the Group as team
- Work on new business pitches as required
客户总监（Account Director, Digital, Shanghai）
- To lead their accounts within a constructive and creative operating environment.
- To develop newly formed ‘interactive’ relationships securing additional projects and therefore revenues.
- To ensure high quality of the agency’s product, to inspire the highest standards in team members and contribute to the successful and profitable achievements of the client’s objectives.
OgilvyOne Shanghai Office is currently seeking Account Director candidates. Digital Experience is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of account management experience in International 4A agencies or related field, with at least 2 years in digital practice;
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions from strategic views;
- Proven success in account growth and revenue generation
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management,
- Good communication & leadership skills, hard working, responsible, passionate;
- Excellent in planning and resources leveraging;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in both Chinese and English abilities
- Multi-tasks management skills
客户群总监 （Group Account Director, Digital, Shanghai）
Report to: Business Director or Managing Director
Direct Reports: Account Director, Associate Account Director, Account Manager
Key Working Relationships: MP, AD, Creative Team other Business Units
The role is critical to the success of the business. The person must be capable of helping to deliver the OgilvyOne strategy, specifically developing best practices typically for a range of clients under the direct responsibility of this person.
The GAD is responsible for the overall delivery of an assigned Client or a pool of Clients. He/She manages a team of Account personnel that are tasked with the day to day Client Service for these Clients. The GAD is responsible for assuring delivery while delivering outstanding strategic advice and excellent creative delivery.
A pivotal position within the business combining an ability to manage the challenges of growing a portfolio of accounts whilst juggling the responsibilities of business development and client servicing roles. The application of creative thinking is an essential part of the business.