Media Planning Director
- Supervises assigned portfolio of clients’ digital media operation including planning, buying, and research/consulting.
- Develop strategies, briefing processes, budgeting and co-ordination of local plan activities for clients business. Prepare and present key information and insight to clients, including strategies, competitive reports, status reports, budget updates, &media evaluations.
- Develop communications strategies and innovation for clients using both online and off-line media, and ensure ROI optimization.
- Assisted in new business opportunity for Neo@Ogilvy per business request.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and finance to confirm staffing requirements are achieved.
- Assigns appropriate personnel teams to accounts based on skill set and workload.
- Key contact point to Clients regarding strategic direction of online media dollar allocations, including integration of Internet across entire media communication spectrum
- Oversees media managers in developing planning/buying strategies across accounts
- Over 7 years experience in digital media and internet industry
- China experience is a plus
- 4+ years experience in multinational brands and understands the complexity of working with global and regional team
- Experience in Courier and FMCG category is a plus
- Good relationships with media partners and publishers
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin