上海奥美互动寻求有互动经验的客户总监 AD，客户群总监 GAD，打造全球知名Consumer & Skincare Brand，期待您的加入！
1.客户群总监 （Group Account Director, Digital, Shanghai）
Report to: Business Director or Managing Director
Direct Reports: Account Director, Associate Account Director, Account Manager
Key Working Relationships: MP, AD, Creative Team other Business Units
The role is critical to the success of the business. The person must be capable of helping to deliver the OgilvyOne strategy, specifically developing best practices typically for a range of clients under the direct responsibility of this person.
The GAD is responsible for the overall delivery of an assigned Client or a pool of Clients. He/She manages a team of Account personnel that are tasked with the day to day Client Service for these Clients. The GAD is responsible for assuring delivery while delivering outstanding strategic advice and excellent creative delivery.
A pivotal position within the business combining an ability to manage the challenges of growing a portfolio of accounts whilst juggling the responsibilities of business development and client servicing roles. The application of creative thinking is an essential part of the business.
- With the BD/MD, responsibility to achieve the total revenues and direct contribution for the accounts in your control.
- To work with the relevant parties to deliver the financial targets.
- With your line manager to develop the yearly business plan and monthly dialogue reports for all key accounts.
2.Personnel and Training
3.Consulting/Account Planner/Strategic Counsel
- Providing account planning support to key clients.
- Provide clients counsel in the development of successful customer management strategies
- General business planning and marketing strategy advice.
- Independently and in partnership with the appropriate Ogilvy partners to develop, refine and implement the business development strategy
- To identify and develop new business opportunities with your managers
- To identify and deliver new business activities that augment and/or expand the OgilvyOne services.
- To present and pitch our services to potential clients in a competitive context.
- Managing and ensuring quality of our services to clients.
- Management and handling of key client briefs, projects and requests. Including the refinement of the above.
- The typical day to day management of clients and their requests including presentations, documentation, administration, etc. of clients activities.
- Development of close working relationships with other members of the Ogilvy group, and other WPP companies.
2.客户总监（Account Director, Digital, Shanghai）
- To lead their accounts within a constructive and creative operating environment.
- To develop newly formed ‘interactive’ relationships securing additional projects and therefore revenues.
- To ensure high quality of the agency’s product, to inspire the highest standards in team members and contribute to the successful and profitable achievements of the client’s objectives.
OgilvyOne Shanghai Office is currently seeking Account Director candidates. Digital Experience is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of account management experience in International 4A agencies or related field, with at least 2 years in digital practice;
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions from strategic views;
- Proven success in account growth and revenue generation
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management,
- Good communication & leadership skills, hard working, responsible, passionate;
- Excellent in planning and resources leveraging;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in both Chinese and English abilities
- Multi-tasks management skills