上海奥美行动征集人才，现招聘职位如下：Interior Designer、 秘书 Secretary
The duties of the appointee shall include, but not limited to, the following:
- Concept design development through to finished visuals.
- Prepare construction documents: layout plans, elevations, details, specifications, etc.
- Supervise projects to full completion according to clients’ requirements
- Make presentations and liaise with clients, contractors, consultants, etc.
- Degree/ Diploma holder in Interior Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ postgraduate experience in commercial projects in particular retail environment
- Experience should include interior design detailing, furniture and material specifications, site supervision, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp and Photoshop.
- Excellent presentation, communication and hand-sketching skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin. Cantonese is a plus.
Performs a complete range of complex secretarial duties
- Arrange the business trip, meeting and help to apply the visa when going abroad.
- Coordinate the medical insurance, housing and driver arrangement issues.
- To be the bridge with other related departments
- Bachelor degree, 2 years above working experience in Secretary position in MNCs
- Strong knowledge of using MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent calendar management skills, experience in scheduling travel arrangements for boss
- Good communication and time management skills
- Fluent English
- Smart working and flexibility personality, team work player, highly responsible.