Human Resources Manager
Division: GroupM Shanghai
The position will focus on one or several agencies/teams of GroupM Shanghai to partner with their leadership teams and ensure the professional delivery of HR services with guidance from the Human Resources Director, GroupM Shanghai and support from the local and national HR team. The position plays a critical role for our business success and growth of our talent.
- Business Partner: The Human Resources Manager will be the partner of the local leadership team(s) to align our people strategy with their business, promote their brand as employer of the choice, support the change management. It is extremely important that the individual understands their business and direction, as well as challenges of their operations and implications to talent development.
- Resources/Staffing Costs planning and management: The Human Resources Manager will drive the process of resources planning for the agency/team through working together with the leadership teams and Commercial Director. On daily basis, the individual will closely monitor the situation of resources/staffing costs and partner with the leadership and HR team for an effective team/resources structure.
- Compensation/benefits and HR operation process and policies: The Human Resources Manager will support local and national C&B and HR team to ensure smooth process and implementation of HR operational process and policies.
- Talent Recruitment and Orientation: The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for collecting recruitment needs from the agency/team and with support from local/national recruitment team placing the right talent for the right position. The Human Resources Manager will also be responsible for the agency/team’s orientation program in addition to GroupM’s program.
- Talent Development and Performance Enhancement: The Human Resources Manager will be the champion of talent development and Professional Development Plan for the agency/team. Through working with the leadership team, Shanghai HR Director and training team, the individual will be in charge of the process of talent and performance review and develop the program to address the gaps.
- Retention: The Human Resources Manager will be the key person for the agency/team to review, suggest, communicate and implement retention program including employee satisfaction survey, etc. to have stabilized team.
- Internal Communications: The Human Resources Manager will support the leadership team and Shanghai HR Director for internal communications program.
- Employee Relationships: The Human Resources Manager will be the contact point for all employees in the agency/team when they seek for advice and address concerns.
- At least 5-7 years of human resources operational experience in MNCs, preferably from communications industry including advertising or media.
- A strong communicator with effective listening, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to quickly understand the business strategy, financial environment and team dynamics and apply the knowledge in selecting and developing talent.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English and Chinese.