Position: Account Manager
Department: Account Management
Reports directly to: Account Director
The Account Manager will work closely with other team members to provide strategic input and develop innovative, cost-effective concepts, ideas and solutions for clients as well as manage to the day to day aspects of the account.
* Development and presentation of program ideas and strategies to client and stakeholders
* Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the account ensuring the campaigns are on brief, on time, on budget and delivered to a high level of quality
* Take ownership of campaigns to ensure deliverables are met from start to finish
* Briefing, debriefing and presenting creative – being able to confidently assess creative
* Evaluate creative, studio and production output – manage both client and internal expectations
* Maintain thorough up-to-date knowledge of client’s business and develop strong client relationships.
* Proactively seek out business-building and innovative solutions for Clients
* Ensure brand consistency across client initiatives
* Become an expert on the clients brand and products, as well as the industry, market trends and competitors
* Ensure financial management and control, including client budget, expense reporting, campaign profits/losses and monthly agency forecasting, tracking and billing.
* Support other Wunderman account teams on other client business as and when required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
* 3 years relevant working experience in 4A agency, with CRM and interactive experience
* Experience in developing loyalty programs or clubs an advantage
* Solid grasp of direct marketing foundations and implementation skills.
* Previous experience in developing and running e-community and digital dialogue programs an advantage.
* Be data savvy – sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
* Excellent project execution and client management skill
* Good presentation, verbal and writing skills – both Chinese and English
* Microsoft Office competent
* Team player, respect for process
* Show initiative!
* Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communication