Digital Account Director
To design, implement and facilitate the communication plan for clients of the agency. The candidate would also be required to manage a team to focus on expanding the business portfolio of key accounts. Suite of services provided would include overseeing the planning and execution of events, Training workshops, Industry forums, Data Management & Marketing exercises and the entire range of communication activities. This role will report to the Business Director. The ideal candidate would be familiar with BTL campaigns and has experience on marketing campaigns. An entrepreneurial streak is also required for the candidate to succeed as this role with by offering valuable suggestions to your served brands, demonstrate excellent job management skill in day to day work. 5-6 years working experience in marketing sector of related industry or communication agency is preferred.
1. At least 5 years working experience in a digital marketing agency or traditional advertising agency.
2. Excellent command of both English and Mandarin, written and spoken.
3. Proven capability to develop and implement effective interactive campaigns.
4. Able to work independently and possess a “can-do” attitude.
5. Maturity in thinking and ability to gain clients’ trust.
6. Proven ability to manage, lead and develop a team.
7. A good understanding of the China market.
8. Has a passion for excellent work.