- 英语文案 English Copywriter（请附作品）
English Copywriter (Regional Team, can speak both English and Mandarin)
As part of a team of creative professionals, English Copywriter will work closely with other countries on regional level, ensure the work produces fits within the branding strategy and target audiences, can understand cultural trends to make sure the messages produces are relevant and appropriate.
Skills and Personal Traits
- Should have excellent English (Written Skills), can develop accurate English copy work, strong spelling, grammar, proofreading and communication skills.
- A creative, curious nature is key, as well as the ability to think in visual terms.
Education and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, mass communications or a related field.
- They also need a solid understanding of marketing, advertising and media.
- Exploring different ideas and concepts
Location: Shanghai, work closely with Asia Pacific team. Experience in advertising is a must.
- Background of FMCG is preferred;
- Minimum 6 years of account management and/or management level marketing, a minimum of 2 years of which has been in an agency environment; preferably with a combination of marketing, branding, business process, technology, and hospitality industry exposure;
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions;
- Proven success in account growth and revenue generation;
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management;
- Strong aptitude for building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Interpersonal Requirements: Keen attention to detail;
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Proven track record executing complex projects;
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English abilities;
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients;
- Ability to manage several projects at once;
- A source of innovation, passion and creative vision;
- Must have sound financial management skills.
Experience in advertising is a must.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above
- Familiar with production process, with at least 3 year of experience in advertising or related field;
- Familiar with FMCG industry
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese and English language.
- Good knowledge of excel
- Be ambitious, eager to learn and willing to grow as part of a team
- Establish requirements of brief and work with Associated Account Director /Account Director to develop creative brief;
- Assist in the co-ordination, writing and verbal briefing of internal and external resources as required e.g. creative, production, third party specialists etc;
- Achieve worthwhile output from brainstorms;
- Co-ordinate creative and project management aspects of Agency’s response to client brief;
- Assist in presenting/selling the response;
- Obtain feedback from Client;
- Project implementation and monitor progress against plan;
- Provide updates to budgets and help Managers ensure timing plans are fully up to date;
- Develop a thorough understanding of each process involved in a project and execute actions required when they arise.
- Ensure that all materials get to markets on time and in the most cost efficient way;
- Make relevant contribution in areas where you are non-revenue accountable – Brainstorms, Team Meetings, and maintaining the
- Agency’s image and personality;
- Ensure creative team’s motivation and working processes.