Location: Beijing, China
Department: China Regional Performance Marketing Center
Reports directly to: Team Leader
The analytics specialist should support analytics manager for digital evaluating and optimization to help clients achieve marketing objectives and leverage their online performance. The role requires good understanding about digital and experience in data analyzing.
- Guides clients and account teams to define KPI, measurement strategy and plan
- Develop, generate and manage detailed data reporting and measurement requirements and frameworks that provide insight to the performance of clients’ digital media programs
- Monitor campaign performance on weekly base and provide reasonable suggestions to make optimizations
- Good understanding in China digital environment
- Experience in digital tracking methodology and familiar with main tracking tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Major in statistics is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Experience with digital tracking and analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Mandarin
- High-level proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel along with basic understanding of SQL Server, basic html and flash knowledge.
- Logical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Great learning capability
- Pursues personal growth through challenge